Snowball

Spock didn't understand human, expressly humans and snow. You laughed as yet another snowball managed to hit him in the face. 

"Spock, come on you gotta at least try to dodge!" you laugh.

"I do not understand the Earth custom of launching projectile clumps of crystalized water Y/N."

"Spock it's a snowball fight!" you whine.

"That does not explain why?" he asks with almost a hint of exasperation.   

"How about snow angels then?" you suggest cuddling down in the old fashioned parka you were wearing, you had found a neon green one for Spock it was beginning to match the green hue to his cold cheeks. 

You flop onto the snow covered ground and wave your arms and legs around before rolling up, "See like that!" you say with triumph.

"Perhaps I shall try it as an experiment," he  slowly laid down copying your movement. You quickly snapped a picture when he looked away,  (Bones totally owed you 10 credits) when he got up he nodded, "Is this correct Y/N?" 

"As always," you say giving his nose a quick kiss while standing on your tiptoes. 

You turn around and look at the pine trees dusted with snow, when something cold, hard, and whip around to see Spock standing there, "Is this the appropriate action?"

You smile and bend down sending a snowball back at him.