Welcome to Yesterday Part 1

Bones didn't like space, ships, shuttles, and especially transporters "Having my molecules rearranged and get lost on the way up!?" Everyone would roll their eyes, and well move on. It was supposed to be a simple mission, beam down talk to the natives, beam up. So why were you standing in what appeared to be Earth? It didn't relly look like Earth people bustled around defiantly human to other aliens among them. Pavel, Kirk, and Spock, and of course yourself where getting odd looks from the hustle of people pressing by, tall buildings with bright signs on them flashed. 

Chekov fidgeted slowly, "Keptian?" Jim looked just as lost, Spock taking readings with a tricorder. "Fascinating. Captian according to atmospheric conditions I would estimate we are in the year 2015 or 2016 old Earth date.

"What do you mean?" he paused, "That's impossible, isn't it?"

"I do not know Captian I'm attempting to find out what happened."

"Well, this is different." you say. Chekov nods scooting closer to the group on the street corner. Old cars whiz by causing everyone to jump. 

Jim looks around again, "We should get out of the way, we don't look very umm, normal." He says glancing down at the bright yellow uniform on him. 

Jim was right, they were getting more looks than before. Standing rather awkwardly you begin to shuffle off into an alley-like passage. Spock tried the communicator fiddling with the buttons, and it just made a static like sound and fizzled out. In the alley you wait still unsure what to do, everyone had taken basic Earth history, and things seemed complicated. 

"Jim I think if we find the right building we can stay there, I believe they were called hotels?"

"Good idea Y/N, where do we find one?"

"Guess we just ask someone." You shrug.

Chekov had been strangely quiet this whole time, you looked over to see him still dazed. 

"Pavel? Are you okay?" you gently put your hand on his arm. He nods once and you turn to Spock. 

"I believe that I should hide my ears, considering that first contact with Vulcans has not happened yet."

Jim smirked, you turn your attention back to the street, "How do you think we find a place to stay?" 

It took several tries, but you were directed toward a building that was apparently a hotel. 

"Captian, I believe we will need currency, to board at this establishment."

Jim groaned, "Well I don't really think we have any way of getting some."

"We could ask someone?" Chekov suggests. 

"Worth I shot." Shrugs Kirk.

An hour later after splitting up, and checking with the hotel, (Which had not been very simple.) sSpock had striped what he deamed 'valuble materia' out of a phaser they had found a shop to sell it at, the man at the counter had given the bunch very finny looks as they dumped the bits of gold and platnum on the counter in the shop. THey had gotten even wiereder looks once they recieved the value of it, how much was $400? They took it and wandered down the streets to the hotel and booked a room with three beds and a couch for two nights, leaving some money for food. Iside they cautisly looked around, when CHekov hit a button on a control, you and JIm gave rather indignafied yelp as a screen blared to life. They better get back soon.