36. The truth

Martina's pov.

"Martina come Please" the man Said as i nodded. Now i know who he is i'm not affraid anymore i only need to know why he is keeping me and Valeria here.

I walked out of the door as I stood against the wall and looked to him.

"Why?" I said looking to him

"I'm so Martina, I.." He wanted to say more but I cutted him off.

"No I can't believe it why did you do it like this? I was scared as hell" I said as he looked down.

"I'm so sorry but I really needed to see you again, I missed you so much and this was my only change" he said as I looked to him.

"I have missed you too" I said hugging him.

"But still you scared me as hell! And Valeria why did you took her with me!" I said not understanding him.

"I didn't want you to go alone" he said.

"I love you" he said while i nodded

"I love you too but we really should tell Valeria she is scared as hell" I said while he nodded and we walked back to the room we sat these days.

Valeria's pov.

I sat in the room as I saw Martina coming in with the man. I have the feeling this man is not bad not bad at all. I really have the feeling he cares about Martina.

"Valeria i need to tell you something" Martina said as I nodded. Is she finally gonna tell me who this man is? And why I am here? I really hope so because I have enough of this.

"This is.." She started but someone cutted her of by trapping the door in and screaming.

"Let the girls free!" Someone screamed as he came closer as I saw Jorge. Gosh he such a good boyfriend for Martina.

Martina's pov.
"This is.." I began to talk but someone cutted me off by screaming and I regonized the voice immediately.

"Let the girls free!" Someone screamed as he came closer.

"Jorge?" I said while he came closer

"Martina" he said hugging me as I hugged him back.

"Are you fine?" He said while I nodded.

"Yeah I am Jorge don't you worry" I said as he nodded.

"What the hell is happening here?" He said looking to me Valeria, and the man standing there.

"I was just about to tell something really important but then you came in" I said in a laughter while he looked to me

"Oh" he said. "Well tell it" he said while he looked curious.

I took a deep breath as i looked to them and began to talk.

"Valeria.. Jorge.. This is my" i Said taking a deep breath again. "This is my father" i Said as i saw jorge's jaw went open.

"Huh? What? your father? I don't get it anymore" Jorge said confused as I walked to him.

"I will explain everything later, but the most important I that we are safe. And I found my father back" I said as I hugged my father and then walked to Jorge who was looking still confused.

"Martina you and that boy can talk there" my dad said as he pointed to room and I nodded.

"Come on my hero I will explain you everything" I said taking his hand as we went to the room

"H..h.how?" He said as I took his hand

"ssst I will explain everything" I said as he nodded.

"So when I was really young my parents divorced and my mom got a new husband but she never told me he wasn't my father and that's why I used to call him my father but when I returned twelve, I got a letter what said: happy birthday my little princess, from daddy. So then my mom explained everything and I went on a search for my father but when I found them my mother said I was no longer allowed to talk with him and that's why he moved to Canada" I said as Jorge looked with big eyes to me.

"Wow.. Martu" he said as he took my hands. "That's so awful I'm so so sorry for everything what happened I wish I was there for you" he said looking to me. Damn he so cute ..

"Oeh Jorge you really don't have to be sorry it is not your fault. I'm already lucky enough that I have you know" I said smiling as he hugged me.

"I'm so happy there happened nothing bad with you" he said as I looked to him.

"How did you actually found me?" I said laughing as he looked away.

"Well.. That's a kind of a long story" he said laughing a bit while he looked away.

"Omg Jorge! What did you do?" I said as he looked to me.
------------------------------------
"Omg you really did that to Diego? Poor guy" I said laughing while he laughed too

We layed on the bed in the room as I layed in his comfortable arms.

"Yes sorry I was mad because I thought they would hurt you" he said looking down. He so cute I don't wanna live without him anymore. I want to be his. Forever and always.

"Tomorrow you return 18" he said while he played with my hair.

"I know" I said nodding.

"My little princess is getting old" he said laughing as I laughed too.

"Your smile is so beautiful" he said as he came closer, while he hold me tight.

"I love you" I said soft as he smiled.

"I love you too" he said before his lips landed on mine and he kissed me gently. I missed this kisses so much they were with passion with love and in every second of our kiss I could feel the love we shared together. Jorge licked my lip to get entrance as I gladly gave him that and soon our mouths melted with each other. I love him so much and I want to live with him forever

So hey my cutie pies,
So it took a lot of time to figure out what I really wanted to do it okau this is it and I'm a little bit proud of it :) I hope you like it to❤️

Important! If you are a dutxhie then please read further❤️

Mijn zusje daphnevermeulen is net begonnen met een boek met de naam 'Martina in gevaar' het is haar eerste boek en ik zou het erg leuk vinden als jullie het willen lezen. En ja ik weet het is niet perfect maar iedereen is ergens begonnen en ik hoop dut jullie het Will lezen. Alvast bedankt luvies xx ❤️

~ juul❤️