2. New boyfriend

"Where is your lunch martu?" Lodo looked surprised to me.

It was midday and Everyone was eating their lunch but i dicided to leave my lunch at home i ate enough yesterday,

"I don't need lunch i have water" i smiled to lodo and she looked confused. "Water seriously? That's not enough here i have salade" fran let me See her salade as i saw it was full of sausage and i groaned. "Sorry fran but i don't want it i had enough today" i Said as she winked her eyebrow.

"And i have Some crackers in my back so i Will eat them" i took the crackers and pull one of them in my mouth lodovica smiled to me but as Soon as she went to the toilet i spit it out of my mouth, today i'm not gonna eat anything!
----------
I Walked to my locker as i bumped into Someone i looked up as i saw an really handsome Guy. I smiled to him as we schook hands.

"I'm jorge, i'm new here" he Said with a smile on his face.

He is new.... That's why i didn't notice him Before.

"I'm Martina, Nice to meet you" i smiled to him and he smiled back.

"Where did you come from?" I Said curiously.

"I'm from Mexico but my dad found work here so we had to go here" he looked a bit to the ground i think he didn't liked he had to move.

"Hmm you didn't like it that you're moved, do you?" He looked me right in the face now as i could See his beautiful green eyes.

"No i don't, but i hope i gonna like it Soon" he smiled as i could See his dimples.

I saw fran and she winked to me.

"I i have to go, but i See you Soon" i smiled to him as he looked a bit disappointed. "Right, See you!" He smiled and i went to lodo.

"So who is your new boyfriend?" Lodo Said as i looked mad to her. "Lodo he isn't my boyfriend.. We met three minutes ago" i Said to her. "But you want him as boyfriend don't you?"she Said as i looked mad and then Walked away back to home.

Hello luvss,
I'm just back from my danceclass And i'm so tired but happy at the same time. I'm so sorry for this bad short chapter😓 this chapter is special for violunaticadecorazon i hope you liked it girl❤️

My last hope जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें