40. Be mine

LAST CHAPTER GIRLS LETS DO THIS❤️

Martina's pov.

I woke up as I immediately began to smile. Today is the day, today I'm gonna marry the best boy ever in the world.

I saw that Jorge was already awake as I layed closer to him and hugged him.

"Hm good morning princess" he said with his cute voice.

"Good morning hero" I said smiling as he laughed.

"Are you a bit excited?" He joked as I laughed.

"Yeah because I'm gonna marry the best guy ever" I said smiling as he looked up.

"Hm and who is that guy?" He said as I laughed.

"Does this remind you?" I said before I kissed him slowly as he kissed back.

"I love you" I said after I backed off.

"I love you too, now I have to go" he said as I nodded.

"The girls will be here in an hour" I said as he nodded.

"See you soon Martina blanco" he said after he kissed me and went to the door.

Gosh I'm addicted to this guy..

I waited in the living room in my simple clothes as it knocked on the door. I walked to the door as I opened it.

"Hey Martu!!" Mechi, Lodo and Valeria said .They will be my bridesmaids today and they will help me to get ready for today.

Mechi began with my make up as I just talked with Valeria and Lodo and tried to sit still.

"I'm done!" Mechi said after 40 minutes as I looked into the mirror.

"Wow.. It's beautiful mechi" I sai smiling while I embraced her.

"I'm glad you like it" she said smiling as I smiled back.

"Okay so first we are gonna eat something and then we are gonna put on your dress" lodo said as I nodded.

We ate something and then they put on the dress, it was so beautiful I really felt like a princess and I loved this feeling (dress in media)

"Owh Martu you look like a princess" mechi said as I laughed.

"You are so so beautiful" Lodo said.

"Yeah I agree with them" Valeria said as I laughed.

"Well let's do your hair we only have an hour and a half and I need my time!" Lodo said as I nodded and sat down.

"I'm done!" Lodo said after an hour and twenty minutes as i walked to the big mirror on the wall.

"Gosh girls I'm so beautiful than you so so much!" I said as they all smiled proudly.

"Okay princes we are gonna put on our dresses too and then we will be back" they said while they walked upstairs since they know the Dresses lay in the guest room.
------------------------------------
we arrived on the wedding place as I was waiting in a room till I could walk to my hero as I knocked on the door.

"If you are not Jorge you can come in" I joked as my mom came in.

"Hey mom" I said smiling

"Owh look at you you are a little princes!" She said while she hugged me carefully don't want to ruin my hair.

"Awh mom thank you so much" I said as she laughed.

"And nervous?" She said while I nodded.

"A bit yeah..." I said while she smiled.

"Hm I can get that but you don't have to be that just be yourself and everything will be alright" she said a I smiled, I wanted to say something back but the  the door opened as I saw Lodo, mechi and Valeria.

"Martu it's the time" mechi said as I nodded happily. I took a deep breath before I walked out of the room with the girls. I saw my dad as I took his arm and together we walked to my hero.

I saw his smile his laugh, the happiness in his eyes when I came closer, when I was there he took my hands as I smiled to me.

"You look like a princess" he said as I smiled as the vicar begin to speak.

"So hello everybody we are here for the beautiful wedding of two beautiful young persons" he began as I couldn't stop smiling to Jorge. There were some minutes left, some minutes till I will call Martina blanco.

"so Martina stoessel do you want to marry Jorge blanco and do you promise to take care of him till the death will tear you apart?"the vicar said as I nodded.

"Yes I do" I said smiling as Jorge smiled to me.

"Jorge blanco do you want to marry Martina stoessel and do you promise to take care of her till the death will tear you apart?" The vicar said as I only smiled wider.

"Yes I do" Jorge said as he putted a ring on my finger and I did the same with his.

"Then you are now man and wife" the vicar said as we smiled to each other.

"You may kiss the bride" the vicar said as Jorge layed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me slowly, full of passion as I kissed back.

Everyone screamed as we looked to the people not letting eachother go.

We are married we are finally married.

So hey everybody that was it this was the last chapter, there will come a epilogue and then it's official the end of this story❤️ the epilogue will be uploaded in one minute😘

~Juul❤️