14. Together through this

Jorge's pov

It was almost two weeks later as Martina and i were in the park.

She Said she needed to tell me something and i'm really worried about it because i could hear she was very serious.

"Okay princes tell me what you want to tell me because i'm getting really worried." I Said while i stood Before her and hold her arms i tried to make eye contact but she just kept looking to the ground.

"I..i..it's difficult" she Said while she almost Burned out in tears.

"Sss Martina don't you worrie we Will getting through everything together so tell me what it is" i Said while i lift her chin up with my tumb as she looked to me.

"You're sure?" She Said nervously.

"Yeah tell me" i Said

"O..okay jorge i'm having anorexia" with that word my mounth went open as i can't say anything.

This sexy girl haves anorexia? This girl thinks she is fat? I just can't believe it she is the most beautiful girl in the world and i'm gonna prove that!

"Martina That's so worse but as i Said we are getting through this together and i'm gonna do everything to help you and to let you See how beautiful you are" i Said to her as she looked up to me and smiled.

"You really want to do that for me?" She Said while she smiled a bit.

"Ofcourse because you are my princes and nothing Will change that" i Said while i Came closer and kissed her but Soon she backed off.

"T..tomorrow i go to a clinic and i have to stay there till i'm better" she Said while her smile disappeared fast as mine did too.

"So you don't go to school?" I Said a bit surprising

"I Will go to school but i Will go to a special school till i'm better" she Said while she looked to the ground. She have problems with it i can See it in her.

"And how long can that be?" I Said while i already knew the answer this could took years...

"It can take weeks or months but also years" she Said with a tear at her face.

"Sssshh Martina it Will be good" i Said while i wipper of her tear.

"I hope" she Said Before i out her into a long Hug.

"I'm here for you Martina and i'll always be" i Said Before she Hugged me again and Burned out in tears.

So Heyy this chapter was a bit Said but i love the way jorge thinks about this. I hope they Will getting through this together. I tought about 1k chapter and i still don't know if i'm gonna do it or not so Please Give you opinions once again❤️
P.s. If i Will post 1k chapters there Will be not so much updates as now so think about it🤗❤️
Love you alll

~Juul ❤️