31. Stronger love

Martina's pov.
I was in the clinic for my appointment with Diego as I saw him in his office.

"Hello Martina" Diego said as he looked a bit worried.

"Hello mr Dominguez, is there something wrong?" I said with a worried face.

"Sit down please" he said as I sat down and looked to him.

"So we think that you are almost better" he said still looking worried.

"Why so worried? That's good, right?" I said frowning as he nodded.

"Yeah.. But to become 100% better you have to.." He said struggling with his words.

"I have to?" I asked still worried.

"You have to go to a clinic in canada" he said while me eyes became wide.

"What Canada? Why? Can't I just go here?" I said stil in shock.

"Because we can't help you here anymore and they are so much better then us and I'm sure you can come back after a few months" he said while my jaw only began to be wider.

"You are kidding, right?" I said almost laughing I just couldn't believe it..

"No Martina, you have to go to canada next week" he said while I looked sad

"I don't want to Canada" I said looking down.

"Martina I know it's far away but it's only for three months then you will come back and I'm sure you will be better then" he said while my eyes went wide once again.

"THREE MONTHS?" I almost screamed.

Three months without My friends, three months without Jorge. Three months without kisses, hugs or sweet words from him. I can't survive that I will die. Jorge is for me like water when I will be without him for a day I will die because I just can't live without him.

I looked to Diego as he saw I was crying. I looked once again to him as I stood up and walked out of the clinic.

I walked to the park as I sat on a bench looking to the water. I just can't believe it.. I want to become better ofcourse but Canada.. I can't handle three months without Jorge.. And the worst of all.. How are I gonna to tell this to him?

Tears came out of my eyes as I layed my head in my hands and cried.

"Martina is everything alright?" I heard a female voice behind me as I saw Valeria, looking worried.

"Yes actually no nothing is right on this moment" I said still crying.

"What happened? Something with Jorge?" She said while I immediately shook my head.

"No, Jorge and are fine it's just.." I said struggling with my words as Valeria sat beside me and stroke me on my back.

"I have to go to Canada for three months to become better." I said sad.

"Wow.. You too? I have to go to Canada too, next week right?" She said while I nodded.

"Uhm yes" I said confused.

"Well at least you don't have to go alone" se said still stroking my back.

"Yeah you're right, I have to go thank you for your help" I said before I embraced her for a hug.

I walked away as I was almost home as I saw Jorge.

"Hey Martina" he said smiling as he kissed me.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"I was about to get some food are you coming with me" he said while I nodded.

"I would love to" I smiling while I took his hand and we walked to the market.

Three months without him was the only thing I could think about till a hand on my shoulder woke me up from my thoughts.

"Martina!" Jorge said as I looked to him.

"Huh what?" I said while to Jorge.

"Did you even listen to what I said?" he said while I shook my head.

"No I'm sorry" I said while he began to look worried.

"Are you fine, Martina?" He said holding my hands. Everybody in the market starred at us as I looked annoyed.

"No but I won't till what it is here, I will say it later" I said while he nodded.

"Okay, let's get the food and then we can talk" he said while I nodded.
----------------------
"So what is it" Jorge said while he sat on my bed beside me.

"It's.. It's hard to say" I said struggling with my words as I bite on my lip.

"You can say everything to me" he said while I nodded.

"I know" I said while I took his hand as I smiled a bit.

"I have to go to a clinic again" I said while his eyes became wide.

"Really?" He said still holding my hand.

"Yes.. In Canada" I said while his jaw dropped open.

"No you are kidding right?" He said while I shook my head.

"No Jorge, I'm not kidding u have to go to Canada for a couple of months" I said while I saw tears in his eyes.

"I.. I.. I" Jorge said while he fighted with his tears as I came closer to him and hugged him.

"Martina, I can't live without you" he said while he hold me to his chest.

"Me neither, but we can survive this Jorge. Together" I said while he looked into my eyes.

"You think so?" He said still looking into my eyes.

"Yeah I really do Jorge. I know this is difficult but we are strong together and my love for you is stronger then the distance and even we can't see each other or talk with each other, our love will never end. And I don't want to end it either. I love you Jorge, I really do love you." I said while I looked into his eyes as he came closer and kissed me slowly, with passion.

"I will wait for you till you come back, and you have to become better princes" he said while I smiled.

"I will do my best" I said smiling before my lips landed again at his lips.

I'm sure we can get through this. Together.

Hey sweethearts,
FIRST THANK YOU FOR 2K i'M SO SO HAPPY
So here is a new chapter, I'm so sorry I took a little bit long but I'm really busy and yeah I don't think there will come a new chapter this weekend, because I have a lot of homework, but maybe Sunday. Hope you like this chapter❤️
A special thank you to Ino just because I love you😘❤️

~Juul❤️