37. Will you?

Jorge's pov.
I waked up as i saw my little princes. Finally she is 18 and i hope she Will like the surprise that i have.

I Walked to the kitchen in our hotelroom, yesterday we went to a hotel because it was too late to fly back and Martina want to spend some more time with her dad.

I made a breakfast for Martina as I walked back to the room as I saw her, still sleeping.

"Happy birthday to you" I began to sing as Martina opened her eyes.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday my little princess, happy birthday to you." I completed the song as she smiled and blushed a bit. I Walked to her as i layed the breakfast on her bed and kissed her slowly.

"Happy birthday princess" I said as she smiled.

"I don't know why I deserved this"
She said looking to her breakfast. "Or you" she said smiling as she looked to me.

"I will do my best to make this day perfect for you" I said as she smiled.

"Ow Jorge it is already perfect" she said smiling. Gosh I love this girl with my whole heart.

"So what are we gonna do?" Martina Said while her mouth was full.

"You will see my princess" I said as she began to smile.

Martina's pov.

Jorge was downstairs with Valeria as I made me ready. ' so curious what we are gonna do and what Jorge's plans are I'm sure it will be a nice day! And I'm so happy everything is right again. But I still want to know how Jorge found me.. Anyways I will know it soon.

I looked to my suitcase as I opened it and looked through the dresses.

"Maybe this one?" I said to my self as I looked in the mirror.

"No it's too simply for my birthday" I said as I lay it down and took an other dress

"This one is perfect" I said to myself as I smiled to the mirror. Gosh I'm so weird..

I took on the dress as I smiled. I really like myself in this way, maybe I'm a little bit beautiful now.

I took on a little bit makeup before I went downstairs. I saw Jorge, my dad and Valeria and they sat on the table.

"You are beautiful" my dad said as I smiled to him.

"Yeah Martina you look like it's your birthday" Jorge joked as I laughed.

"Happy birthday Martina" Valeria said as she hugged me.

"Come princess we are going" Jorge said as I looked to him.

"To where?" I asked as he smiled.

"Nice try Martu" he said while he took my hand and we went outside.
----------------
"Open your eyes" Jorge said as I opened them and saw a romantic diner under a beautiful three.

"Ow Jorge it's beautiful" I said crying of happiness while I hugged Jorge.

"The only thing what is beautiful here is you" he said smiling as I laughed a bit.

"I love you" I said before kissing him.

"This is the best birthday ever" I said smiling as he smiled back.

"It will become better sit down"
He said while he hold one of the chairs for me and I sat on it as he sat on the other chair.

The next two hours we spent talking and eating. I did my best to eat something and actually it went pretty good. Now we were sitting in the grass looking to the beautiful sunset as I layed my head on Jorge's shoulder.

We sat there till the sun was under and then Jorge took my hand.

"Come on it's time for the last surprise" he said as I looked up to him.

"More surprises?" I said smiling as he laughed.

"Yeah come on princess" he said as I stood up and we walked to somewhere as I he hold his hands for my eyes again.

We walked a bit and then Jorge stopped.

"Open your eyes princess" he said as I opened my eyes. There was a beautiful air-balloon as my jaw dropped.

"Oh my hero why do I deserve this all?" I said while I hugged him right.

"Because you are the most amazing and beautiful girl in this whole world" he said as I kissed him.

"You are so sweet for me" I said smiling as he smiled back.

"Come on let's go" he said while he lifted me up and placed me in the balloon.

"Wait Jorge,can you fly with this" I said looking up to the big balloon.

"Relax sweetie, I took lessons and we will not go very high" he said as I signed.

he climbed in the air-balloon as we began to fly when we were in the air he took a guitar and played a song named "amor en el aire"

After the song I clapped and he smiled. He layed his guitar away and went on his knees.

What? Went on his knees? Gosh what is he gonna do?

He took a little box with a ring and smiled bright.

"Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera, would you make me the happiest men on earth and marry me?" He said as my jaw dropped and tears of happiness came out of my eyes.

"Yes, yes I want to marry you my hero" I said smiling as he putted the ring on my finger and stood up before he kissed me, the kiss was so beautiful after a while we backed off and smiled to each other.

"I can't wait to call you Martina blanco" he said smiling as I smiled back

"Me either" I said smiling as he hold me close.

"I love you Martina"

"I love you more" I said as I kissed him again.

Soon I will be Martina Blanco and believe me, right now I think I'm the happiest person on earth.

So hey Luviess,
Here is a new chapter and I think you will like this chapter. I loved it so much to write this, I mean jortini is the most beautiful thing on earth right?
So I wanted to let you girls now that this book is almost on the end, but there will come a new book called: friends by accident. And it is a mechi I book and you girls will hear more about it soon. See you soon sweeties!

~Juul ❤️