4. Mirror strugles

I looked around me as i saw nothing. I think i become mad or something...

I looked to my mirror as i shocked the person in the mirror was standing but i was sitting on my bed how can this be...

D..d..did my mirror talk?

I Came closer to my mirror as the person in the mirror smirked at me.

"Who are you?" I Said while looking to myself in the mirror. This is so strange...

"I'm you martu but i'm the better version" i shocked again my mirror talks to me? This can't be true it would be in my head

I closed my eyes as i slept myself "Martina be normal it's just in your head okay, open your eyes and you'll See it's gone"

"Uhmm i'm still here martu" i heard a bit mean voice but it was my voice. I opened my eyes as i still saw my self in the mirror.

"Why are you here?" I Said looking i my mirror. "Because i'm gonna help you to be like me" she Said as i looked with weith eyes to her.

"H..h..how do you mean? Help me to be like me?" Omg i'm talking to my mirror this is crazy...

"Look you wanted to be beautiful right? Like me" she stepped back and i saw her whole body, my body . How much does she weight? 40 kilo's? 45?

"H..h..how much do you weight?"i Said struggeling over my words

I looked to her and she smiled "35"

Hello luvs,
Good morning honeys. How did you sleep? I have a question for you where did you think the name "juno" Will come from?
I'm sorry this chapter is a bit short but it couldn't be longer i hope you liked it ❤️