21. Old friend..

Martina's pov

So today my parents come to look where i live now. First i tought they wouldn't accept i would live with jorge but they tought it was the best for me too. But first i'm going to school. I was doing my make-up when jorge Came in.

"Hey sweetie" he Said but then looked to the make-up

"Tini why do you use this you don't need it girl" he Said while i laughed sarcasticly

"I don't need it? Ofc i need it i'm too ugly for this world" i Said while he Came closer, hold my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Martina you're the most beautiful  girl i have a ever seen" he Said slowly so i could hear every word very good.

"You are too cute for words" i Said smiling while he Came closer and kissed my cheek.

I pecked his lips once Before i backed off and continue my make-up.
---------
"So you live with your boyfriend now martu?" Valeria Said smiling.

"Yeah but i Will still stay on this school" i Said smiling.

"Good because we can't miss you" she Said smiling.

"Hmm me either you Guys are really Nice to me" i Said smiling.

"You are the Nice one here" Cato Said

"What do you think about Shopping after school?" Emma Said smiling.

"Good idea" i smiled while Cato and enma nodded.
------
"Oeh martu you need to fit this it Will suit you soo great" Emma Said with an Excited voice

"You are sure" i Said while they all nodded.

I went to the fitting room and fitted the little black dress. It was just a normal dress but it was still so sweet because of the Tiny little flower on the back.

I Came out as they all looked to me with weith eyes.

" jt's absolutly amazing!" Valeria Said smiling.

"You really need to buy it!" Emma Said with a Bright smile from ears to ears.

"It Will suit so perfect with that new shoes you bought last week" Cato Said smiling while they all were very Excited.

"Okay i Will buy it but first i wanted to suit an other dress" i Said while i went back to the fitting room.

This time i fitted a right dress i Maybe wanted to wear for christmass.

 I Came out as the girls smiled again

"WoW" they Said all together as i laughed