30. A beautiful surprise

Martina's pov.

I woke up as I felt something hard but comfortable under my head, Jorge. It was one week later and my doctor comes everyday to check how I'm. Jorge and I are doing well he is so sweet I don't know what I did to deserve him and I have to do something to thank him.

"Martina you are staring" I heard a voice what wake up me from my thoughts

"Good morning Jorge" I said smiling while he came closer and kissed me.

"Good morning Martina" he said when he backed off.

"Tomorrow we have to go to school again" he said while I nodded sadly

"I don't wantt" I said while I layed my head under my pillow

" come on Martu let's make the last day a good one" he said while he took me by my waist as I looked up to him.

"You are right" I said while I stood up and went to the bathroom to make me ready.

I have the plan.. The plan to thank jorge for everything he did i just need Some help..

Jorge's pov.

Hours past by, Martina Said she was forgotten she had planned a Shopping day with lodo and mechi so she wasn't here.. But she Said she Will be back at 5 Maybe we still can do something then?

It was four Pm now so Martina Will be back in a hour, i wanted to go to my room to play the guitar as i got a text from lodo.

Party in lodo's house tonight, make sure you look handsome, be there at 5 Pm, you would See me there :)
(Ps:my Phone is dead..)
Xx Martina

A party ha.. Okay that sounds exciting. I texted Martina back that i Will be there and then i went to my room Played on my guitar for a while and then i made me ready and went to lodovica's house.

When I arrived I knocked at the door as lodovica opened it with a smile on her face.

"Hey Jorge Martina is waiting for you in the garden" she said smiling while I nodded.

"Hmhm I will go to her, see you Lodo" I said while I walked to the garden as I saw Martina. She sat on a chair with her back to me.

I slowly walked to her as I putted my arms around her as she was shocked but when she turned around she smiled bright to me.

"Hey" she said smiling while I smiled back. "Come we have to go"'she said while she took my hand and stood up.

"Go? But the party then?" I said amazed.

"Just come my hero" she said smiling as we walked out off the garden.

We walked for 5 minutes as Martina stopped and stood before me.

"Close your eyes" she said smiling as I signed.

"Martina I'm the boy here I should do the surprises not you.." I said she laughed.

"So because you are the boy you don't deserve surprises? No way now close your eyes" she said while she was still smiling.

"Alright then" I said before I closed my eyes.

She putted her arm around me to help with walking as she stopped after some minutes.

"Open your eyes" she said while she took my hand as I opened my eyes as I looked amazing to were we where.

When I looked around I saw we were in a park by the water and there was a little tiny boat who was decorated. It was all so beautiful as I looked to Martina who stood there smiling.

"Thank you Martina but I don't know why I deserved this.." I said while she smiled.

"Come Jorge" she said as she took my hands as we went into the little boat.

We sat in the boat together as we started to our beautiful sight. Later Martina took a guitar as she smiled.

"I have written a song for you, you did so many things for me, and even we I didn't deserve it you was tree for me. I don't know how I can thank you for everything you did for me but I hope this is a way" she said smiling while she began to sing, slowly with passion.

"Easy come easy go for a minute
I can't keep my hands off you
You're a million dollar bill don't forget it.
I wanna spend my time on you

And I been wondering
From morning to night
Stuck in delirium
I'm losing my mind
Do you feel it?
Do you feel it?
Feels so real, real, real

You're my great escape
Feels too good to give away
And with every breath I take
I can't help myself, I can't help myself
You're my great ecape
I won't let you get away
And with every I take
I can't help myself, I can't help myslf"

She stopped with singing as she smiled as I smiled back to her.

"Martina that was amazing" I said while I hugged her.

"Thank you" she said a little bit shy gosh what do I love this girl.

"I want to thank you once again Jorge for everything you did for me. I was so bad for you but you didn't let me fall when I was in coma you came everyday and I have heard you. I felt it was you i was only to weak to answer or to open up my eyes, you made me fight with my illness and because of you I'm beating it, you made me see that beauty Isn't at the outside but in the inside and you made me feel special, I was forgotten how it felt to be important for someone and I was forgotten how it felt to be in love with someone and to be happy, but because of you I feel it all again. And there couldn't be happened something better. Thank you Jorge thank you for everything you did for me" she said while there came some tears from her eyes as she smiled.

"I love you Martina" I said as I came closer while we were still looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you too Jorge" she said smiling while she came closer and kissed me with much passion I kissed her back as I was holding her tight.

This girl is so amazing and right now I couldn't be happier.

Soo hey Luviess,
I'm sorry it took some time to write but i wasn't in the mood for it. Anyways this chapter was so beautiful to write and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
See you soon❤️

~juul🌸