13.meet your parents

Martina's pov
I was waiting till jorge Will pick me up as it knocked on my roomdoor.

"Come in, jorge" i Said i was just sure that it was him

"H..how did you know?" He Said after he Came in.

"My family is never knocking on the door and i espect you to come" i Said while he laughed.

"Okay how are you princes?" He Said while he Came closer and stood Before me with his hands on my hips.

"I'm fine but a bit nervous" i Said while i bit my lip.

"Don't be martu just be yourself they Will love you" he Said

"How do you know?" I Said while i looked into his eyes.

His damn beautiful eyes.

"Because you are the best girl in the world" he Said while i began to blush

"I love you jorge" i Said while he Pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too" jorge Said

He leaned in and kissed me i Will never ever getting enough of this.

His lips touched mine and he Came with his tongue to my lips, his tongue touched mine and it was so magical. I just can't discribe it.

After a while we were out of breath and i backed off i pecked his lips one more time and smiled to him.

"Shall we go princes?" He Said as he was still in each other arms.

"Key" i Said as i took my jacket and we went outside
-------------
"It was Nice to meet you miss blanco" i Said while i smiled a bit

"It was Nice to meet you too Martina, you are a Nice girl!" She Said while she smiled.

"Come on Martina i bring you home it's getting late" jorge Said as i nodded

"Yeah bye miss and mister blanco" i Said while jorge and i went outside.

We Walked to my home and Stopped Before my house as jorge Came closer and looked in my eyes.

"Your parents are really kind" i Said while he smiled

"They love you princes" he said while he Pulled me closer as i began to blush really hard.

"And i love you too" he Said Before he kissed me

I kissed him back a few times and backed off after he Packed my lips once again

"Good night sweetheart" he Said while he let go of me.

"Goodnight jorge" i Said Before i closed the door and went to my room.

so hello luvs
A new chapter for you all. A chapter full of jortini moments again🤗 the next chapter Will be more important for the story ❤️ love you all🤗😘

~ Juul ❤️