3. Mistery voice

I woke up as i looked to my alarm. Whaaaaat it's already so late? i looked to the window as i saw lodo. I changed clothes so Soon as possible and brushed my hair.

"I'm coming!" I Said through my window as i saw lodo laughing.

I went downstairs took my jacket and went outside.

"So did you overslept?" She Said while she was laughing. "No i woke up at six and was waiting for you all the time. Why are you so late?" I Said sarcastic as she looked to me and we both burnst our in laughter
-----------
I Came in my math class as i saw jorge. I went to him and smiled.

"Can i sit here?" I smiled to him as he smiled back. "Sure". I sat down beside him.

I wanted to talk to jorge as the teacher Came in.

"Silence Please i want to start!" He Said a bit mad.
---------
"Hey" jorge Said as he sat next to me. "Did you read there is a school dinner? It's tomorrow" he sounded very surprised.

We have Every year an stupid school diner Before the christmass holidays. I always liked to go there but this year i don't want to go...

"Yeah i know but i don't go, i don't like it" i Said as lodo looked strange to me. "But you always liked it martu we went every year" she Said as i looked mad to her.

I don't want to go to that stupid diner the food makes you fat and i don't want to be fatter then i already am.

"I'm not going okay?" I looked to fran as she shocked a bit from my reaction. "Now Please can we talk about something different?" Jorge and lodo looked to each other and then to me "good" they Said in the same time.

----------

I Came late home because i was at lodo's place. I Walked in the livingroom as i saw my mum and dad on table.

"You're just at time for diner" she Said smiling.

Owh no diner... I looked to the table and i saw frites. No... I don't want frites.

"Uhmm i already ate at lodo's place sorry i forgot to tell you" i Said lying with a smile on my face. Ugh i hate lying. "Owh okay That's good what did you eat?" My mum Said as she looked to me. "Salade, but now i go upstairs okay i have to make Some homework"

i Walked upstairs and went to my room. When i Came in i sat on my bed and signed. Ugh i hate lying. I looked to my big mirror as i saw that ugly girl again. I Pulled my sweater up as i could See my stomach. tears Came in my eyes and my whole face went wet.

"Why am i so ugly?" I Said out loud.

"Because you are" a voice Said as i looked up i saw nobody. Who Said that? Who was that mistery voice?

So here is the last one for today❤️ i hope you liked it and if Someone haves advice or something you are free to Give. This is my first english book here on wattpad and i really hope you all would like it. I Came with the idea because one of my friends haves anorexia and one of my friends had anorexia so i need something to pull my feelings away. Who do you think the mistery voice was? Any ideas? See ya tomorrow Guys ❤️ sleep well💖💖