15. Resquet me

Jorge's pov
I woke up as i looked to my phone. 7 missed calls from Martina what the hack is happening?

I called Martina back.

"Jorge finally" she Said while she looked like in panic

"Martina is everything all right?" I Said worried.

She didn't answered as i only hear a deep sign.

"Martina do i have to come" i Said while i already changed my clothes fast.

"No no no That's not neccesary" she Said okay that means i have to come.

"Okay i'll be there in 5 minutes" i Said And hang up Before she could say anything.

I went outside and Walked to Martina's house as fast as possible. When i arrived i knocked on the door and she opened it and Hugged me imidiatly.

"Jorge this was not neccesary" she Said while she cried.

"Owh really Martina? You are crying ofc it's neccesary" i Said while i let her go and Walked inside.

We Walked to her room as she sat on her bed and i sat beside her.

"Okay Martina tell me what's wrong" i Said while i hold her hands.

"I..i..i'm affraid" she Said looking to her pillow.

"you don't have to be martu you are strong and you Will Get better i Will help you" i Said while i hold her tight.

"But what if i don't want to Get better" she wispered in the hope i didn't hear.

"What?" I Said as she was shocked i heared her.

"Nothing" she Said.

"Martina why don't you want to get better?" I Said to her

"Because i don't want" she Said while she opened her door to her balcony and looked to the sky.

Why don't she want to Get better? She is so damn beautiful.

I Walked to the door but she locked it.

"Martina!" I Shouted "open the door Please this isn't solve anything!"

No answer...

Martina's pov

"Martina!" Jorge shouted once again. i just need Some space for myself for a few minutes...

"Good job Martina" omg no not that voice... Again..

"What do you want?" I Said crying

"You have to break up with jorge" she Said with a mean voice ugh i hate myself so much.

"What?, you are kidding right?" I Said i just can't believe myself are saying this to me.

"No i'm not Martina, he is bad for you he want to make you better, to make you so fat as you was Before but you just have to lose weith because you still haven't reach the 35!" She Jelled while there Came tears in my eyes.

Maybe she is right i want to lose weight right? But no jorge is so good or me and i love him.. I can't lose him and i can't break his heart.