33. Just a dream

Martina's pov.

"Martu we arrived" I heard as I opened my eyes and saw Valeria.

"Oh okay let's go" I said while i stood up and took my stuff as I gave Lara hers

"Thanks" she said while she took her stuff as we walked out of the airplane.

"Look!" Valeria said a she pointed to a man who hold a board where stood: Martina and Valeria.

"Yeah come on" I said as we walked to the man.

"Hello I'm ridder, are you Martina and Valeria" he said with a funny accent as he looked to us.

"Yes" we both said as we nodded.

"Okay come on then"

"So what are two lovely girls as you doing in Canada?" Ridder Said while we Said in the car.

"We are going to a clinic to Get better" valeria Said

"Yeah we Will be stuck for three monts" i signed

"Owh you Will defently be stuck there yeah" he Wispered as Valeria and I looked to each other.

"What did you say?"

"Ow nothing"
--------
Valeria and i stepped out of the car as ridder smiled weird, it was a bit scary..

"Good luck girls" was the last thing he Said Before he drive away and let us stand there Before a big building.

"So there comes our new live Martina" Valeria said while we walked through the door.

I guess there is no way to go back..
-------------------------

Jorge's pov.
*one week later*

"Help help!" Someone screamed. I was in a dark room and i couldn't See anything the only thing what i could hear was a voice.

"Who is there?" I screamed as i heard Someone coming closer.

"J..j..jorge? Is that you!" Someone screamed as the person Came closer till she was almost in my arms I just could feel it. In a second  i regonized the voice.

"Martina!" I Said while i wanted to hold her but she disapeared.

"Save me" she Said crying as she left me alone in the room.

****
"Martina!" I Said while i woke up. Owh it was just a dream... A bad bad dream i think.

"Martina is save jorge you are just a little bit too worried she is safe.." I Spoke to myself to relax a bit but it didn't succeed.

I need to Find out if this was just a dream.. Or something more..

Martina's pov.
"valeria" i whispered while I cried.

"I'm here" I heard a weak voice crying as I walked through the voice.

I don't know where we are and why we are here but I do now we need help.. And the only thing we have now is each other

I couldn't see anything as I walked through the voice and sat beside her while I hugged her a bit.

"Why is this happening Martina?" She said crying while we sat beside each other.

"I .. I.. Don't know" I said crying.

Valeria started to talk as someone came in a we went closer to each other scared as hell.

The door went open as we saw light. Finally we saw light again.

A person with a mask walked to us as he laughed.

"What do you want from us" I said trying to be brave but from the inside I was dying.

"What did we wrong" Valeria said but there didn't came an answer.

A few minutes there was a silence in the room. Till the man turned around and Walked away again.

I looked to valeria as i saw she was scared so scared as i'm

I don't know who this man was. Or what we are doing here but there is one thing i know for sure.

This is not good and we have to escape as Soon as possible.

Heyy everybody,
so it took a lot of time to figure out how I wanted to continue the story but now I know. Is this is a bit of have chapter but it is really important for the story. Hope you liked it (and I didn't let you die) love you all❤️

~Juul ❤️