32. Goodbye my love

Jorge's pov.

Today is the day.
Martina is going to Canada.
And i have to miss her.
For three months I have to miss my little princess.
But the most important is that she have to live without me for three months..
And I hope she will survive that.

"Heroooooo" I heard Martina saying as I woke up from my thoughts

"What were you thinking about?" She said while I smiled.

"Nothing I'm just gonna miss you" I said while I hold her tight.

I'm gonna miss you too Jorge but together we can handle this." She said while she looked into my eyes.

"You are sure? I mean it's three months" I said while she nodded.

"I love you Jorge and our love can survive this" she said while she smiled as I kissed her slowly.

"I love you too Martina" I said after I let go of her.

"I'm gonna get ready now" she said while she stood up as I hold her arm.

"No don't leave me" i Said while she smiled.

"Just for 20 minutes" she Said while she took her arm away as she Walked to the bathroom.
-------
"So we have three hours left" she Said while she sat beside me.

"Three hours Before we have to go to the AirPort" i Said as she nodded.

"So what do you want to do?" I Said while she looked up.

"I don't know.. Something what I can remember, for a long time" she said while I looked to her as I tought.

Something she can remember for a long time.. So it have to be something amazing...

"Okay come with me" I said while she frowned.

"Jorge.. What are we going to do?" She said while she looked amazed.

"Something you will never forget" I smirked while she laughed.

"Owh I love you Jorge" she said while she laughed as she hit my arm playfully.

"I love you too Martina, now come on" I said while I dragged her outside.

Martina's pov.
We walked to the car as we drove to a place. I really don't know what Jorge wanted to do but I totally trust him.

I'm gonna miss him so much.. How can I survive 3 months without him..

"Martina we are there" I heard as I wake up from my thoughts.

I walked out of the car as Jorge took my hand.

We walked further as I saw the beach. And then I saw it the place we had our first kiss, it was our first beautiful memory together and now we are here again.

"It's still so beautiful here" I said while I sat down on the grass as Jorge said beside me.

"Do you remember this place?" He said as I looked to him.

"Ofcourse I remember, it was our first kiss, we got together here. How can I forget that?" I said while I layed my head down on his shoulder as I looked to the beautiful sea.

"I love you Martina" he said while he hold me tight.

"I love you too Jorge" I said as he came closer and kissed me, I kissed him back as I smiled.