~ALL Animatronics~ Chapter Fifteen ~Stuck In A Bad Situation~

You guys are awesome if you have stuck with me this far. *high fives* I have a wicked idea for this story, and if I just so happen to leave this story on a cliffhanger then I will make a sequel! If you guys are excited, then tell me in the comments! Enjoy!!

???'s PoV:
I watched Y/N leave her house. Her H/C was done in her favorite hair style. I chuckled darkly. She whipped around and looked for the cause of the sound. She shrugged and climbed into her F/C car. She backed out of the drive way and took off.

"Will this work? Will she finally understand?" My female partner asked me. I looked at her and nodded. She bit her lip and continued to watch Y/N drive to the pizzeria. I stood up and stretched. My partner did the same.

"What's the next part of the plan?" She asked me. I grinned.

"We go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria again. I think we should go pay a surprise visit!" I said. She smiled and we laughed together.

Y/N's PoV:
I locked my car door, and I opened the pizzeria door. The smell of fresh cooked pizza wafted towards me. I took a deep breath and sighed happily. I walked into the Main Party Room. Nobody was on stage.

"Hello? Freddy? Chica? Foxy? Bonnie?" I called out. Nobody called back to me. I put my hands on my hips. They were a bit too old to be playing Hide and Seek, unless you count Chica. She loves playing childish games. I walked into Parts and Services. Nothing. I checked Backstage. Nothing. I checked the restrooms. Nothing again. I checked the kitchen. There was a blood stain. I bit my lip and shut the kitchen doors. I checked Pirate's Cove. Another blood stain, but there was a knife laying on the ground. I ran to the Storage room. Nothing. I walked into the Office. There was the animatronics. They were bloody. Two figures had their backs to me.

"W-who are you?" My voice cracked. The figures turned around. One was extremely tall and...purple? His eyes were pure white. He held a bloody knife in his hand. The other was my mother. She was wearing a black shirt with black jeans. She had combat boots on.

"Ah! Hello dear! How are you?" She asked me. I shook my head no. She cackled in delight.

"Not good. What are you doing here?" I asked. She cackled again.

"I'm here with my delightful partner named Vincent! He works here with that delightful dumb kid, Jeremy! He really was such a good...victim." She said darkly. I gasped. Not Jeremy. He was such a good friend! I can't believe this!

"You didn't answer my question!" I screamed. Vincent growled.

"I am here to get you out of this death trap! You wouldn't listen to my warnings! I told you to never come back here! What do you do however? Come back!" She said. I looked at the animatronics. They were in the corner. They had rope tied around them so they couldn't use their arms. Goldie was the only one who was still awake. Sort of.

"Let them go! What did you do to them?!" I asked as I backed up against the wall.

"Oh darling! I simply, along with Vincent's help, tortured them and now they are almost dead!" She said happily. I bit back my tears. Foxy had cut marks all across his face. Chico had burn marks. Freddy had bruises everywhere. Goldie had many injuries, and judging by the way his leg was pointing he had a broken leg. Bonnie had a broken arm with many cuts and burn marks on him.

"Now listen carefully, girl, this pizzeria is going to close soon. Understood? It's going to close tomorrow. They are going to build a new location. Bigger than this one! You won't work there. Understood?" Vincent and my mother asked me in perfect time with each other. I looked at Y/A. He was so...damaged. It hurt my heart.

"Just because you tell me to do something, doesn't mean that I will follow your orders." I growled.

Author's Note:
And we have reached the end! Shall I make a sequel? Tell me in the comments! Thank you for sticking with me! Remember tell me if you want a sequel. Don't kill me please!

~Snowy