Chapter Ten ~A Friend's Secret Is Told~ ~Foxy~

This one is going to break my heart! :( Oh, M/I means musical instrument and F/S now means favorite song. For the next few Foxy updates, the song for the chapters will be Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez. If you change her to him then it works!

Bonnie's PoV:
I strummed my guitar. Y/N was well enough to be out of the hospital. I heard someone shut a car door. I then began playing a song. I jumped up and began to fully play. I hummed the lyrics. I heard someone enter the room.

"Hello there, Bonnie." Y/N greeted me. She had a case in her hand. She smiled at me. I put my guitar down. She smiled and ran to the stage.

"Care to play?" I ask her. She nods and puts together her instrument. She grins as I put my guitar's neck strap around my neck. She plays a few notes to get warmed up. Then we play F/S.

~Time Skip brought to you by the jazz band~

We finished up the song. Y/N put away her instrument and turned to me. I grinned.

"Care to dance, Ms. L/N?" I ask. She shrugs. She takes my hand and we begin to dance.

Foxy's PoV: (Well. Crap. Here we go. I am sorry, Foxy!)
I heard feminine laughter. I hopped up and started walking to the Main Party Room. It was probably Chica. I heard a girl giggle, "Oh Bonnie!" Hmm. Either that is Chica or...Y/N. I walked into the room. Bonnie was kissing Y/N on her neck. Y/N had her eyes closed, so she didn't see me.

I cleared my throat as tears started falling from my eyes. Bonnie looked up. Y/N opened her eyes and gasped. I noticed there was marks on her neck. That fueled my anger. I growled. Y/N jumped up and ran to me.

"F-Foxy! I can explain!" She gasped.

"No I understand. Ye want Bonnie. Not me. Don't try an apologize. I got it. Oh and Bonnie. Take her if ye want. We're over." I said as I left.

Y/N's PoV:
I messed up. I messed up big time! I crumbled to the ground. I feel so dumb. Bonnie came over and gave me a hug. It was my fault...and slightly Bonnie's fault. I still feel awful though.

ATTENTION READERS!
I am going to make a Fnaf x Wattpad authors story. If you would like to have a part then comment your character information! These are the spots:

Bonnie: Taken
Foxy: Taken
Freddy: Taken
Goldie: Taken
Chica or Chico: Available
Mike: Available
Jeremy: Available
Fritz: Available
Vincent: Available

Comment if you want a part!