~ALL animatronics~ Chapter Thirteen ~It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To~

Hello. I was wondering if you guys wanted a birthday party in this story. Oh well. You are getting one anyway. :P Remember that Y/A means Your Animatronic, F/N means Friend's Name, and P/N means Pet's Name. Your birthday takes place on a Saturday. Your story mother was drunk in the memory that happens. Have a slice of cake. *hands you cake* Carry on.

Third Person PoV:
It was that time of year once more. It was Y/N's birthday. She didn't want a big celebration. She did want to spend it with Y/A however.

Chico was running into the kitchen to make pizza, Bonnie was practicing his birthday song on his guitar, Freddy was decorating with Goldie, and Foxy was wrapping gifts. His hook was replaced with a metal hand. Thanks to Y/N making it for him one day.

Y/N's PoV:
I was in my bathroom getting ready to go to the pizzeria. It was my birthday, and I don't have good memories involving my birthday.

I walked out of my bedroom. I was wearing a pretty dress, and I was turning seven. I wasn't exactly popular, but I did invite some people. My mother was walking towards me. "You idiot! Who would want to be friends with you? You're a mistake!" She yelled. She then beat me. Nobody showed up that day. I had a pity party. I cried and cried.

I covered my mouth so that I wouldn't cry. The gang better not make my birthday a big deal. That wouldn't be good. I walked outside. The wind was blowing gently and the sun was setting. I spent most of the day with F/N and P/N. It wasn't a bad day. I enjoyed all of it. Now it is time to see what the pizzeria has in store for me.

I walked to my car and got in. I drove to the pizzeria. F/N had brought me a birthday cake. It was delicious. I pulled up to the pizzeria. Mandy wasn't at the pizzeria. The parking lot was deserted. I pulled up close to the doors. I parked the car, and I got out. I adjusted my top as I walked to the doors. I pulled the doors to see if they were locked. They weren't. I walked in and locked the door. I continued down the hallway until I got to the Main Party Room. There were red, blue, green, and yellow balloons. A giant banner read, 'Happy Birthday, Y/N!' I looked around. Freddy was coming down the hallway leading back to the office.

"Hello there, Y/N! Happy Birthday!" He said. I weakly nodded. The memories were fading in and out. I shook my head. I shouldn't let my past bother me. This should be a good day...er...night. Yeah. Night. Freddy hugged me, and I hugged him back. He let me go. I smiled.

"ATTENTION ANIMATRONICS!! Y/N IS IN THE BUILDING!" Freddy yelled. I heard a set of quick footsteps run down the hall. I threw my arms in front of my face to protect me. I was then swooped up into a hug. I laughed as I swung around and around. Then I was placed on the floor.

"Hello lass." A very hyper Foxy greeted me. He was the only one in the gang who is usually this hyper.

"Hello Foxy." I said as he bounded of to the Cove. Bonnie hugged me, then Goldie, and then finally Chico. I grinned at the gang. They all began to get things. Chico ran towards the kitchen, Bonnie went back stage, Freddy stayed with me, and Goldie ran off to the Cove. I sat down at one of the party tables. Freddy followed me. I looked up into his blue eyes.

"Listen N/N. I know when there is something not right. Are you okay?" Freddy asked. I sighed. You couldn't hide anything from Freddy. I shook my head. He rested his chin in his hand and he smiled.

"Ah. See? I know. I am your friend. You can tell me. Right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well. When I was younger, I planned a party. It was going to be such a good day. I invited people and even my closest friend, Sam, I planned this out for awhile. Nobody showed up. My mother called me an idiot and then beat me up. I haven't had a good birthday since then." I told Freddy. He sniffed. Was he sad...? I looked up. He took a big breath in.

"Hey. That's in the past. You have us now! We'll take good care of you. You'll have the best birthday in the history of birthdays. I promise you." Freddy said as he smiled. I grinned.

"Thanks Fazbear." I said. Everyone came back. Chico was holding a giant serving platter that has a pizza on it, and he was holding a full sheet cake. Goldie and Foxy had gifts in their hands, and Bonnie had his guitar. He laid it on the stage and then joined us.

"Open yer gifts, N/N!" Foxy said. I giggled as I took a gift from Foxy. It was small and was wrapped in baby blue wrapping paper. It said, 'To: Y/N From: Foxy'. I tore the wrapping paper off of it. It was a box. I opened it and there was a necklace with my birthstone in it. I grinned.

"Aw! Thank you, Foxy! I love it!" I say as I put it on. I took another gift from Foxy. This one was slightly bigger than the last and it shook slightly. It said, 'To: N/N From: Bon'. I opened it and there were a few albums from my favorite band. I squealed. Bonnie ran over to me and hugged me. I opened the rest of the gifts. They were pretty amazing. All of a sudden I felt light headed.

'Did my invitations disappear?
Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter?
Tell me why the hell no one is here. Tell me what to do to make it all feel better.' The memories began to flood back. The scarlet red of my blood...the black and blue of my bruises.

'Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever.' Freddy grabbed my arms before I could hit the ground. "She isn't doing well!" He said. My vision was going black. The last thing I hear is F/A saying, "You'll be all right!"

'It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. Cry if I want to (cry, cry, cry)
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place.'

To be continued...

Are you ready for part two? Is Snowy mean? Don't kill me! *hands over favorite candy* Please don't kill me!