Chapter Eight ~What's Wrong With You?!~ ~Goldie~

On Thursdays is when I will post Goldie updates. So you fans will know. 

Goldie's PoV:

I looked up at my brother and friends. Tonight was the night that I lose control. I am the only one who loses control at random intervals. I fell down to my knees. Freddy kneeled down. I looked into his blue eyes.

"Please make sure that I don't harm Y/N, Freddy! Please. Do it for your older brother!" I told him. He nodded. I weakly nodded. Freddy and the gang left me alone.

Y/N's PoV:
I opened the pizzeria doors. Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy ran foward to meet me.

"We have no time to explain, Y/N. Follow us!" Freddy whispered. I was confused, but I followed anyways. We ended up in the office. Chica looked out the window on the right, Bonnie looked out the window on the left, Foxy was monitoring the doors, and Freddy was walking around and muttering to himself. I didn't hear him clearly, but I heard Goldie's name and hostile.

"What's happening, Freddy?" I asked him. Freddy looked up at me. Blue eyes locking onto E/C.

"Goldie is going hostile tonight. When he goes hostile, he loses his teleportation powers. He is different from us though. He can go hostile in either human or animatronic form." Freddy said. I shivered. I looked at Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica.

"I-is that t-true, Foxy?" I asked. Foxy nodded.

"Unfortunately, lass, tis true." He said. I fell to the floor. Foxy ran over. He hugged me. I hugged him back. This can't be good.

"Oh crap!" Bonnie yelled. He slammed the door button.

"Goldie was down the hall." He muttered.

"Do we have a limited amount of power?" I asked the gang. Freddy softly smiled.

"No. When we are with you there is no power limit." Freddy said. I smiled back weakly.

Goldie's PoV:
God dang it! The others are hiding her. Not to mention that the mutt is protecting her. (How dare you, Goldie!)

I left the left hall and walked to the kitchen. I noticed that there was pots and pans left askew. I grabbed a spoon and started hitting on them. I heard the kitchen camera flicker on.

"He is in the kitchen." Chica said. I grinned. I put the spoon down, and I headed to Parts and Service. It was 1:00 am. I started thinking...it could hurt them...it could hurt Y/N...oh well.

Chica's PoV:
I leaned on the wall by the door. Foxy and Y/N were huddled in the corner. Y/N asked Foxy to stay with her. I smiled at the two. Y/N looked like she was going to be sick.

'Chica~' Somebody whispered. I looked around. I looked at the gang and nobody was talking. Except for Y/N and Foxy. They were whispering. I looked down the hall. Goldie wasn't there. 'Chica~' It whispered again. I then felt my body go ice cold. My body began faintly glowing gold. I screamed.

Bonnie's PoV:
I looked up. Chica was on the ground. She had a demonic look.

'Time for the main attraction
The story must be told
Time for a chain reaction
It never gets old
Some bots get satisfaction
Breaking the mold
Some bots are just distractions
Some bots are just gold'

Chica waa singing...? Gold...bots...GOLDEN FREDDY!

"Guys! Chica is being possessed by Goldie!" I announced. Freddy nodded, Foxy picked Y/N up, and we dashed out of the office.

'I'm not the bad guy
I'm just a bit surprising
It's not worth losing sleep
It's not worth analyzing
There was a time
Not so long ago at all
I was just like you
Can you hear my call?'

That time it was Goldie's voice! We ended up in Pirate's Cove. Freddy and Foxy were comforting Y/N because she was crying. I stood on guard.

'Now I'm popping in
Over here, over there
I'll be checking in
But you'll never be aware
In the beginning I kept a keen eye
On the state of affairs with the new guy'

Goldie's voice rang throughout the pizzeria. Just then the curtains flew back. Chica and Goldie were standing there with smirks on their faces. Freddy and Foxy leaped up. Chica grinned. Goldie ran past Freddy and Foxy. He grabbed Y/N. Chica dashed to her too. She held up a knife. She plunged it into Y/N's arm. Y/N screamed. Chica than plunged the knife into Y/N's legs. Chica looked into Y/N's eyes. The tears. Chica plunged the knife into Y/N's chest.

Goldie's PoV:
I felt my body get lighter. I came to my senses. I looked down at Y/N. I gasped. I gently laid her on the Cove's floor.

She groaned. I looked up at the others.

"Oh my gosh." I said. Chica started crying.

"I-I didn't know that I did it! I a-am so sorry, Y/N." Chica sobbed. Freddy and Foxy dashed to the phone. Bonnie fell to his knees. He crawled to Y/N. He felt for a pulse.

"She's hardly alive. She is still breathing but faintly." Bonnie muttered. I looked up. Freddy and Foxy came back.

"Ambulance is on its way!" Freddy said. I looked back at Y/N. Her H/L H/C was ratty and tangled and her E/C eyes were half open.

"G...Goldie..." Y/N mumbled. I leaned closer to her.

"I...can't forgive you...for this..." She gasped.