~ALL Animatronics~ Chapter Nine ~The Truth~

For this update, it is all animatronics. Two, Chico replaces Chica in this update. Also I may modify a few parts in the story of the kids' murders. Enjoy!! I recommend listening to the song while reading. Play it now please. :)

Third Person's PoV:
Bonnie looked up at the clock. The pizzeria was closed today due to Y/N being injured. She helped the day shift workers sometimes, and she was a real big helper. He looked at Freddy, Chica, and Foxy.

They sneaked out the back door of the pizzeria. It was hardly locked anymore. They walked to the hospital. It wasn't far from the pizzeria. Freddy took in a deep shaky breath. Either she forgives us or not. Chico sighed as we entered the hospital.

It was normal paced. A few doctors were walking around, nurses were following doctors while scribbling on clipboards, and a few people were walking and talking. It was 9:00 pm. Bonnie, along with the group, walked to the reception lady. She was pale, had green eyes, and slick black hair. Everyone nervously smiled.

"Hello! I am Samantha. How can I help you on this fine night?" She asks the group. They notice she has a slight accent. As though she was from the south...

"We were wondering if you could tell us what room Y/N L/N was in?" Chico asked. She smiled as she transferred her gaze to the computer she was typing on.

"Room 30. Third floor. Take the glass elevator up to floor three. It is located over there. Once you pass by the open window room, then you will be there." She said. The group thanked her and they  left to go find Y/N.

We passed the open window room and found her door. I knocked on it gently. I heard crying and angry voices.

"If you would have listened to me, Y/N, then you wouldn't be here." Y/N's mother spat. Y/N was sobbing. They heard the click clacking of someone's shoes. The door was thrown open. Y/N's mother was standing there. She looked ticked off. She left.

Bonnie's PoV:
We walked into the room. Y/N was laying there. Her face was blotchy. Her head had a few bandages wrapped around it. She grunted.

"Get out!" She said. I sat down in the giant plush chair. She looked away from me.

"Listen. We want to tell you the truth." I said. She turned and looked into my eyes.

"There was a murderer. His name is Vincent. He wore a Golden Freddy suit and lured five children into the back room. He took a knife with him then locked the door." I said. Tears were falling from my eyes. Y/N sat up. She was biting her lip. She placed her hand on my shoudler.

"

The kids were afraid. Would they see the light of day again? Vincent is a bad man. He then proceeded to kill those five little kids. Back then we had older models. Those were before we had our human modes. Vincent stuffed those little kids into the older models. Which caused us animatronics to go hostile. Those old versions of us were scrapped. The spirits started haunting our new forms too. These forms. Those kids' spirits want revenge on Vincent. Now they think that any adult is bad. Vincent still runs freely." I told the story. Chico looked down at his hands. Y/N hugged me. She had all of us come over and hug her.

"What were the names of the children?" She asked. I looked at Freddy. He nodded.

"Fredrick Robbins would become me. Brian Harmon would become Bonnie. Aaron Rodney would become Chico. Alex Sullivan would become Foxy...and Lance Glover would become Golden Freddy." Freddy whispered.

Bonnie's Scene:
Still Bonnie's PoV:
Everyone let go of Y/N. She looked down at her hands. She sighed. Tears fell down from her eyes. She sobbed. I hugged her. She hugged me back.

"I am sorry, Y/N. So so sorry." I whispered. She let go and looked me in the eyes.

"I forgive you, Bon-Bon." She whispered. I kissed her. She kissed back.

Foxy's Scene:
Foxy's PoV:
The gang had tears in their eyes. Y/N hugged me. I hugged her back.

"O-oh my gosh. Foxy, I am so sorry that happened to you and those kids." She sobbed.

"Aye. It be okay, lass. I missed ye. I am sorry that they harmed ye. Are ye okay?" I ask her. I noticed their was extra bandages on her side.

"F-Foxy, I am fine. I am just so glad that we are here...that we are alive!" She said through her tears.

"That's all this 'ole captain fox needs." I said. She pulled me close to her and kissed me. I kissed her back. I am just so glad she is alive and well.

Freddy's Scene:
Y/N looked at each one of us in turn. She started with Bonnie, then Foxy, then Chico, Goldie, and then me.

Her eyes had sadness written in them. She tried to smile, but her heart just wasn't in it.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" I asked her. She looked into my blue eyes. Her E/C orbs were sparkling with tears.

"T-those kids! You g-guys! Nobody deserves to die at the hands of a murderer. You guys d-didn't need to be dragged into those murders!" She sobbed. I hugged her close. She closed her eyes. Bonnie and Foxy were crying. Chico was biting his lip, and Goldie had his eyes fixed on the floor.

"Those kids didn't deserve to die, Y/N. You didn't deserve to be injured. Also we didn't deserve to be dragged in. We understand. Things happen. I-I am sorry that I hurt you." I whispered. She nodded weakly. She looked up at me.

"I want to help you guys bring Vincent to his end." She growled. I nodded. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back. I had my girl back.

Goldie's Scene:
Y/N's PoV:
Freddy and Foxy tried to smile. Foxy gave me a real smile. Goldie walked over to me.

"I just wanted to know if you understand what we face." He said. I nodded. Freddy got up. He snuck up behind Goldie. He shoved Goldie onto the hospital bed.

"She is your girlfriend, Golden! Gosh!" Freddy said. I giggled softly. Golden blushed faintly. He shot Freddy a look of hatred. Then he looked at me.

"Yeah. Okay. Sorry Y/N. I am not the best at this sort of thing." He said. I nodded. He face palmed.

"Are you okay? I mean I did hurt you. You shouldn't be here." He mumbled the last part.

"I am fine, Goldie. At least I didn't die." I said. Goldie started crying.
"You could have died...that's what I am trying to say." He said. I nodded. I then kissed him. He was surprised but then he kissed back. I was alive with Goldie. This is all I needed.

Chico's PoV:
Everyone was silent. Rain started falling outside. I got up. Freddy and Bonnie were hugging for some reason or other. Foxy was crying silently. I was crying earlier. Goldie got up and looked out the window. He wasn't a big fan of hearing this story. Y/N called for me.

"C-Chico...?" She asked me. I turned to her.

"Yes?" I asked her. She motioned for me to sit with her. I did. She rested her head on my right shoulder. She took a shaky breath.

"You know I love you right?" She asked. I nodded. "I am fine, Chico, don't worry."

"I hurted you though." I said. She sat back up normally.

"You couldn't help it. It isn't your fault." She said as she pulled me close to her by my shirt.

"Trust me, Chico. The world will have to try harder than that to get rid of me." She whispered. I smiled nervously. Why would I need to be this close? She then closed the gap between us by kissing me. I won't let anything take Y/N away from me. I promise that.