Chapter Twelve ~Please Forgive Me!~ ~Freddy~

Freddy's PoV:
I walked to Y/N's house. I knocked lightly on the door, and Chica threw open the door. She had a look of sadness and anger etched into her face. She looked into my blue eyes.

"Freddy, she really isn't doing good. You should go and talk to her." Chica pleaded. I looked down at her. She was small but she was powerful.

"Okay Chica. Lead the way." I mumbled to her. She smiled as she dragged me to Y/N's room.

I heard faint sobs coming from the other side of the room. I knocked lightly. The sobs stopped as footsteps grew closer to the door. I heard the unlocking of a thousand and one locks and then there was Y/N.

She looked so sad. Her hair was frizzy, her eyes were bloodshot, tear tracks were clearly visable on her face, and she was sobbing. She looked up at me and then slammed the door shut.

"L-leave me alone, F-freddy." She cried. I turned to look at the blonde haired short girl beside me. She bit her lip as she pushed me behind her.

"Chica, what do you think you are doing?!" I asked her. She got a smirk on her face as she backed away from the door. She ran forward and kicked the door in.

"That, Freddy, was what I call skills. Not really. Anyone could do that. That's not our focus right now! We must talk to Y/N." She said as we walked in. Y/N looked up. She curled up into a ball on her bed. She was covered in blankets.

I walked over to her, and I picked her up and put her on my lap. She looked up at me. That's when I noticed what she was wearing.

She was wearing a F/B (favorite band) t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and her hair was pulled into a ponytail.

"What do you want, Freddy?" She asked me. I smiled. I turned her head towards me. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"I am sorry for how I acted. Do you forgive me?" I asked her. She nodded. I forgave her by placing another kiss on her lips.