~ALL Animatronics~ Chapter Fourteen ~It's My Party Part Two~

Ladies and gentleman. Boys and girls. Gather 'round. Gather 'round. Sit back, relax, and please stay in your seats. Kick your feet up and grab some popcorn! Oh! And of course, lest us not forget, enjoy the show!

This is part two to 'It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To' This may get violent. If you can tell me where I got the intro above then you get bonus cupcakesThank you for not killing me!

Third Person PoV:
The pizzeria was silent. The animatronics were quiet. They were gathered around Y/N who was laid down gently on the stage. Foxy was muttering something inaudible under his breath. Freddy was biting his nails. Bonnie was pacing the pizzeria. Chico was sitting down with his head in his hands. Goldie was sitting on the stage and thinking. Y/N was barely breathing.

"Please be okay, N/N." Y/A whispered.

Y/N Dream PoV:
I was in my mother's house. She was standing there with an evil grin spread across her face. Y/A was on the floor. He was beaten and bloody. I bit my lip. I surveyed the room. The giant banner that signaled that today was my birthday was tacked to the wall. My seventh birthday party. I wanted to run at my mother. I wanted to tackle her and beat her. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

"What's wrong, dear? Don't you like your birthday party?" My mother asked in a sickly sweet tone. I clenched my hands into fists. Not again. Never again. My mother was great in the public eye. She was horrible in private.

"You. It was all your fault. You don't know what you put me through!" I snarled. She laughed.

"Oh, my idiot daughter, I do know! Who was I supposed to take my anger out on?" She asked as she aimed a kick at Y/A's head. He groaned.

"Anyone but me!" I screamed as I tackled her. I noticed that she was holding a knife in her right hand. I grabbed it and stabbed her in the eye. I then stabbed her where her heart should be. Her scarlet blood dripped onto the floor. She screamed and she threw off of her.

"You want to play that game, darling? I'll play that game! You haven't seen the last of me!" She said as she disappeared. I dropped the weapon and dashed to Y/A. He was barely breathing. I screamed.