Chapter Twelve ~Please Forgive Me!~ ~Chico~

Hello. Would you like a free cupcake? I made cupcakes.*hands you a cupcake* Are you good now? Would you like to continue our story? Okay. Let's continue. Remember that instead of Chica, we have Bonnie. :)

Y/N's PoV:
I followed Bonnie outside. I have been inside for a full week. The moon was out and a gentle breeze was blowing. I took a deep breath in. I sat down on my porch swing. Bonnie smiled at me.

"You don't have to do this for me, Bonnie." I said as I stared at the trees by my house. Bonnie ran his fingers through his lavender hair.

"Actually, N/N, I do need to do this. You and Chico are my two closest friends. I knew that you two were meant to be. Now you both have broken hearts, and I need to fix that." Bonnie said. He looked back at the trees blowing in the wind. I looked down at my feet. I kicked lightly to keep the porch swing going.

Bonnie sat down on the porch steps. He began whistling.

"What are you whistling?" I asked. Bonnie smiled.

"I don't know." Bonnie said. I giggled and looked at the stars. I saw a shooting star. I sighed.

Then I noticed a figure coming closer up the street. Bonnie then began whistling louder. The figure began to walk to the porch. I caught a glimpse of blonde hair. I knew that it was Chico.

"Ah. Hello Chico." Bonnie said. Chico waved and then he turned his attention to me. He looked me in my eyes. My heart skipped a beat. He looked tired and sad.

"H-Hi Chico." I stuttered. I cursed myself due to my stuttering. Chico grinned a little.

"Hello Y/N." He said. He settled himself down by me. I noticed he had his familiar pizza sauce smell. I held my tears in.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to cheat on you with Goldie! Please take me back?" I said in a rush. Chico laughed. I looked him over. Does this mean that he won't take me back? I sighed. I got up and was going to go inside, but Bonnie stopped me.

"Wait. Go back to Chico. He was just laughing about how fast you talked." Bonnie told me. I grunted and I went back to the porch swing.

"I apologize for my laughing, N/N. You are just so cute when you talk that fast. I will take you back. My life has been dull without you." He said. I pulled him close to me. I kissed him. He kissed me back.

"I missed you, Pizza Boy." I said through my tears of happiness.

"I missed you too, N/N." He said as he wiped my tears away. I grinned.

"Are you two okay now?" Bonnie asked. I nodded.

"Point for Bonnie!" He said as he ran back to the pizzeria. I laughed.