Chapter Five ~Don't Deny Your Feelings~ ~Bonnie

Author's Note: I am going to add my own character to our craziness. Carry on!

Y/N's PoV:
I woke up the next day feeling very happy. I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"Oh jeez." I stretched. I remembered that I was supposed to call my mom to tell her about my job. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey mom!" I yawned. I scratched my head. Urgh I didn't want to talk right now.

"Hi dear!" She said cheerily. I cringed at how loud she was.

"You told me to update you on the wonderful life of me. I got a job." I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Oh you did? Where?" She asked. I bit my lower lip. She wasn't going to be happy with me. Oh well.

"Freddy Fazbear's pizza." I told her while I put my strawberry poptarts into the toaster.

"Y/N M/N L/N! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT PLACE?!" She yelled.

"Oh sorry! I can't hear you very well. I got to go. Bye. Love you." I cut her off.

"Oh good." I grinned. My poptarts popped out of the toaster.

"Food!" I yelled as I reached for them. "Urgh. Still hot." I muttered as I burned myself.

~Time Skip brought to you by the flute section~

I pulled up to the pizzeria. There was another car there. I know Jeremy rides his bike here, so who does this car belong to? I grabbed my bag, hat, and phone. I got out of my car. I shut the car door and locked it. I walked into the pizzeria. Mandy walked past me and smiled. I smiled back.

There was the animatronics. Chica in all her southern glory, Freddy, and Bonnie holding his guitar. I walked to the security office. I heard a female voice sing.

"Oh! Ummm...sorry if I was interrupting you. But who are you?" I asked the voice's owner. She had medium blonde hair, red eyes, and a smile revealing perfectly white teeth.

"Hello there! I'm Mist. You must be Y/N. I have heard a lot about you from Mandy and Jeremy." Mist said. I grinned.

"Hi Mist. I am Y/N. Nice to meet you." I extended my hand to her. She shook my hand.

"We must get started!" Mist said. I nodded.

~Just a little time skip~

"Who's your favorite animatronic?" Mist asked me. I snapped up from the tablet. So far none of the animatronics were coming for us.

"Oh...Bonnie. You?" I asked. Mist smiled.

"Foxy." She told me. I nodded. Mist looked at her phone. "Dude! I am so bored." She complained.

Then I heard an animatronic walking down the hall.

"Oh you motherf***er!" Mist yelled. She slammed the door button. I looked out the window.

"Um...Y/N could you open the door?" Chica asked. I nodded. Mist gave me a death glare.

"You're going to get us killed!" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"No we won't. I know them." I told her. Chica nodded her head. She turned into her human form.

"Bonnie wants to see ya, Y/N." Chica said as she turned around and headed to the kitchen. Mist blinked her eyes.

"Welp. I am confused." Mist said as she sat back down.

"Well look at who it is! It's me lassie, Mist!" Foxy said as he ran into the room.

"Who are you?!" Mist asked. Foxy's ears lowered like a puppy's.

"That's Foxy. Remember when you told me he was your favorite? Maybe your HIS favorite~." I teased. She blushed.

"No n-need f-for that." She stuttered. I chuckled. I walked out of the room and went to find Bonnie. He wasn't that hard to find. Especially since he was playing his guitar.

"Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister on the raido stereo, the way you move ain't far you know." Bonnie sang. I grinned. This was the first time I heard him sing.

"Wow Bonnie..." I whispered. His ears twitched and he turned himself around.

"Y/N!!" Bonnie greeted me. He walked over to me and hugged me. "How are you?"

"Doing good, Bonnie." I hugged him back while blushing. "You sound really good." I told him. He stopped hugging me.

"Oh? T-thanks. I heard i-it on the radio." He blushed. I never noticed how much he means to me...

Wait? Do I...? Do I like him?