Chapter Twelve ~Please Forgive Me!~ ~Foxy~

Somebody may have broken the fourth wall. Just saying. :)

Foxy's PoV:
Chica was waiting outside for me. She shot me a dirty look. I sighed as she walked up to me. "Now god dang it, Foxy. I know she may have ruined your relationship, but you know you need her." Chica said. She looked up into my eyes and then she slammed her foot onto mine. The bad thing? She had heels on.

"Ah! Gosh, lassie." I gasped as the pain seared through my foot. I watched her smile creep on her face. She began to walk into the house. I followed her. She let me get in the house, and then she shut the door. The living room was dark due to the lack of lights that was on. Chica walked to the middle of the room and then pulled a switch. The room was more trashed then the office. If that was even possible.

Trash, books, and empty food wrappers littered the room. Random pieces of paper with Y/N's hand writing were strewn everywhere. I leaned down and picked one up. It was a drawing of Y/N and me when she was little. She was about six when she drew that. I smiled softly. I looked around and saw another picture. This one wasn't hand drawn. This one was an actual picture. It was before the Bite of '87. Y/N was eight in this picture. She smiled up at the camera. I had my metal hand on her shoudler. Her H/C H/L hair was pulled up in a ponytail, her E/C eyes were glistening with happiness, and her smile shined so brightly. I sighed. I picked up one more picture. She was nine in this one. She was kissing me on my cheek that day. I was smiling as the lass kissed my cheek. I put the pictures in my coat pocket.

"Chica, this 'ole pirate fox is beggin' ye to show him his lass. Please take me to her." I said. Chica smiled. She shot up from the couch.

Y/N's PoV:
I was sitting at my desk in my spinny chair that reminded me of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza office. It was even trashed like that office at my work. I clicked on YouTube, searched up 'My Immortal', and then I let it play. Unfortunately an ad popped up. It advertised something similar to Freddy Fazbear's. But it was more video game like. I blinked. Huh? That was weird. The ad then said, 'Five Nights at Freddy's'. Then the song played. I turned off the computer. I must be really tired if I thought that up.

I heard someone enter the room. I spun around and there was Chica and Foxy. I sighed. Foxy smiled and Chica moved out of his way. Foxy stood in front of me and then he sat down in front of me.

"Hello lass." He said. I waved. He sighed. "I found ye pictures from when ye were younger. Do you remember?" He asked as I took the pictures from him. I couldn't help but smile.

"I do remember, Foxy. Wait. Why are you here?" I asked the pirate fox. He rested his head on his non hook hand.

"Lass, I know I made ye feel sad, but you broke this here Captain's heart." Foxy said.

"Foxy, will you take me back? Please? I am not myself without you." I said as tears escaped my eyes. Foxy looked into my E/C eyes. He smiled.

"Of course I will." Foxy said.