~Y/N's Chapter~ Chapter Eleven ~Why Do I Always Mess Things Up?~

This chapter is just your PoV. Y/A means your animatronic. A/Y/K means animatronic you kissed. If you are reading this for Chico, then replace Chica with Bonnie. There will be cussing in this one. Okay? Enjoy!

Y/N's PoV:
I messed up. I messed up so bad. I caused Y/A to break up with me. I am such a mess! Why do I always mess things up? I thought I loved Y/A. I am such a good for nothing loser.

'Think I just remembered something
I think I left the faucet running
Now my words are filling up the tub
Darling, you're just soaking in it
But I know you'll get out the minute
You notice all your fingers pruning up'

I got to my house and threw myself on the couch. Tears began falling from my eyes. I am tired of trying to keep myself together.
'I'm tired of being careful, tiptoe, trying to keep the water warm
Let me under your skin
Uh-oh, there it goes, I said too much, it overflowed
Why do I always spill?'

I heard a knock come from my door. I didn't get up to answer it. Why even bother? I decided to lock myself in my room.

'I feel it coming out my throat
Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
God, I wish I never spoke
Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap'

I was curled up with my blankets when a Chica bursted into my room. She saw me and sat down by me.

"Aw. N/N, come on. We should go get you to the pizzeria." Chica said. I bursted up crying again. Chica leaned over and hugged me.

'I feel it coming out my throat
Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
God, I wish I never spoke
Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap.'

Chica got up and pulled her phone out of her apron pocket. She told me she needed to do something important. I weakly nodded. I then heard her start talking to somebody over the phone.

Y/A is in bold Chica is in Italics
What do you want, Chica?
For you to get back with Y/N. She is a wreck without you! I've seen you without her, you are duller and less happy without her! You need to be with her! Please make up with her.
She was the one who messed up our relationship!
If you ever really loved Y/N, then you will get your happy ass over here!
Yeah. Okay. I will be over there. See you soon, Chica.
See you soon, bitch.

Dang. Chica really is a good friend. She cussed Y/A for me. She walked back in. I just hope that Y/A will forgive me...

'Think I got myself in trouble
So I fill the bath with bubbles
Then I'll put the towels all away
Should've never said the word "love"
Threw a toaster in the bathtub
I'm sick of all the games I have to play'

Author's Note:
Stay tuned for the answer! Hahahahahahahahaha. I am evil. Sorry about that, but this way I know that you people are excited for this!

Foxy: Ye are really mean, Snowy.

Me: Shush. I know!

Goldie: This isn't good.

Me: Would you animatronics leave?!

Animatronics: No.

Chica: PIZZZZZZA!!!!

Me: Well. Like I said, stay tuned for a new update! I am going to go get these animatronics out of my room.

Foxy: Ye promised us hot chocolate!

Me: Yeah yeah. Okay. Say bye everybody!

Animatronics: Bye!!!! *waves*