Chapter Six ~Do I Like Y/N?~ ~Bonnie~

I'm back! Did you miss me? Probably not because it was only two days I think. Any who...on with the story!

Bonnie's PoV:
All day I preform for children. It is fun once you start. The smiles that you get from those delighted children could warm any heart. I do like after work though. That's when I see Y/N. Her H/C H/L hair is just beautiful, her E/C eyes sparkle, and her laugh is like music.

Mandy locked up the place and got in her car. I hopped off the stage and went to the front door.

"All clear!" I announced. Foxy walked out of his cove, and Freddy and Chica turned into their human forms. I turned back to the door. Y/N can take quite awhile. Okay I lied. It was only a minute after closing.

"Oh Bonnie!" Chica called. I turned to her. "Come on! We're making pizza!"

"Um. Not right now." I told her.
She grinned.

"Okay then, Bon bon. We'll save some pizza for you and Y/N." She teased me. I rolled my eyes. She giggled and went to the kitchen.

"Foxy?" I asked the pirate fox as he walked past me.

"Yes?" He asked. I took in a deep breath.

"How do you know if you like someone?" I asked. I messed with my apron.

"Well...you can't stop thinking about them. You want to be by their side all the time. Does that answer your question, lad?" Foxy told me. I grinned and nodded. He continued to the kitchen.

~Time skip~

I was tuning my guitar when I heard a key unlock the door.

"Hello?" A feminine voice called out.

"Y/N?!" I asked as I ran to the front door. Y/N closed the door and looked up at me.

"How have you been, Bonnie?" Y/N asked.

"Good. Would you like some pizza?" I asked her. She nodded.

Chica's PoV: (What?!)
I know when someone has a crush. I am a matchmaker when it comes to this stuff. I know that Bonnie likes Y/N. The question is how do I make Bonnie tell me the truth. Hehe.

Y/N's PoV:
I walked into the kitchen with Bonnie. Chica had a suspicious grin on her face. I gave her a quizzical look and waved. She waved back. Freddy and Foxy grinned and waved.

"How are you, Y/N?" Freddy asked me.

"Pretty good. Thanks for asking!" I answered. I snuck a look at Bonnie. He looked extremely jealous.

"Can I talk to you alone outside, Bonnie?" Chica asked Bonnie. Bonnie snapped out of it and looked at Chica.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Sure." Bonnie said. He smiled at me and shot a death glare at the others.

"That was weird. What type of pizza is this?" I asked as I took a slice and sat down.

Chica's PoV:
"Come on, Bonnie. You can tell me. I won't tell the others." I pleaded. Bonnie crossed his arms.

"Ugh. Fine. I l-like Y/N." Bonnie stuttered.

The truth has been set free!!