Author's Note

Thank you one and all for being my loyal readers! We have reached the end of this story. If you guys want a sequel then tell me in the comments. I feel very accomplished and proud. I wouldn't be here without you guys! You guys were my fuel for this story. You guys are such amazing people! I mean this story was just a thought I had. It was just another thought in an author's mind. I put my words onto Wattpad and now we are. With a total of forty five parts, our story has come to an end.

Thank you for the reads, comments, and votes. You guys pushed me to go further. Go outside of my comfort zone. I thought no one would read this to be honest. But one thing led to another and now I am sitting here breathless. You guys...I can't believe this. It's just so...wonderful!

*hugs Foxy plushie* You are amazing! You are an amazing person. I am talking about you, reader. You are you, and that's awesome.

Here are a few words from the animatronics!!

Freddy: Thank you, Y/N! You are what pushed Snowy to work. She wouldn't stop bugging us about it. She loves you readers! Not in a weird way however. Thank you for putting up with me in my updates. Those were my favorites. *hugs you and kisses your cheek*

Bonnie: Yeah whatever, Freddy. Thank you for sticking with us. We never would have thought that we would make it this far. You have done a great thing for us. Thank you. *hugs you and gives you a gift*

Foxy: Ye are amazing, lass! Thank ye for hanging around with us. I won't forget about ye, lass! I must thank ye for every nice comment you left about me. Those were great. *grins and hugs you*

Chica: Chico will talk in a minute. Reader, thank you for being my friend. You didn't have to! (Y/N: Snowy forced me to. Snowy: Shush! She doesn't know that!) I appreciate you! Have a pizza and a slice of party cake! *gives you a pizza and a slice of cake*

Chico: Hey reader. I thought that Snowy wouldn't include me! (Snowy: Whatever) You are amazing. I hope you understand that we appreciate you. You are an amazing human and don't think otherwise! *hugs you and gives a plushie*

Snowy: Go on now, reader. Go. We are leaving. Well. They are. I'm not. Say goodbye guys!

All animatronics: Bye reader!

Snowy: Remember! Comment if you want the animatronics and I to make a sequel! Goodbye reader. *walks away with animatronics while holding Foxy plushie* Oh and gifts would be appreciated. Just kidding! *continues walking away*