Chapter Four ~Foxy~

A/N: Foxy is my favorite animatronic! I bet you didn't know that. Anyway...on with the story!!

Third Person PoV:
Y/N and Jeremy walked down the hall. Jeremy was super happy talking about Sailor Moon to Y/N. Y/N was hardly paying attention.

Y/N's PoV:
I think Jeremy was having too much fun talking about anime. I walked by Pirate's Cove and heard crying sounds.

"H-hey Y/N?" Jeremy asked me. I looked up at him. He was a few feet in front of me. I didn't realize that I was still at Pirate's Cove.

"What Jeremy?" I asked.

"C-could you w-work a-alone tonight?" He asked. "I d-don't feel well." He stuttered. I nodded. He gave me a small smile and went back the way we came.

I was curious about the location of Foxy. I hadn't seen him in ages. I looked at my watch. 11:59.

"Oh holy heck! I need to move." I ran into the office. I sat down in time. I checked the cameras. Good. Nobody moved. I was getting bored. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I got my earbuds out and connected them to my phone. I got on Spotify, and I clicked on the shuffle button. The song that played was A Thousand Years. I put my earbuds in my ears. I started humming. Then I started singing softly.

Foxy's PoV:
I was in me cove doing nothin'. I laid down on me cove's floor. I turned into my human form. "I have loved you for a thousand years..." The nightguard's voice drifted to me cove. I sat up. I pulled me cove's curtains back. I watched the camera. It wasn't on. I grinned. I started running.

Y/N's PoV:
I continued to sing. I checked Pirate's Cove. Foxy wasn't there.

"Oh son of a baritone!" I screeched. I ran to the door. I heard Foxy run. I watched him throw himself into the room.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I scream. He covers his ears.

"Lass, you don't remember me?" He asked. He sounded so sad. I looked into his melted gold eyes. It looked like tears were about to fall.

"Oh Foxy!?" I asked. I looked him up and down. He had red hair, his golden eyes, and he was wearing ripped clothes. I stared into his eyes.

"Yes lass! It's your old pal, F-foxy!" He announced. I grinned.

"It's so good to see you, Captain." I said as I enveloped him in a hug.

"You too, lassie." He whispered as he hugged me back.