Chapter Six ~Do I Like Y/N?~ ~Goldie~

Third Person Point of View:

A life at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria can be pretty boring. Especially when you can't even go outside of a room to preform for kids. The only enjoyment? Scaring nightguards. Goldie lost interest once Y/N came to work there. Goldie decided that scaring Y/N wasn't exactly a nice thing to do. 

Goldie's Point of View:

The screams and laughter of children are quite annoying. Ever since I bit that kid's frontal lobe off, I have been enjoying my 'quietness'. It is hardly quiet though. At least I don't have to preform though. I sat down on the floor. Footsteps were heard running past my door then fading. Kids probably on their way to see Foxy. He is always such a crowd person. I heard a heavier set of footsteps walking towards my door. I shrunk back against the north wall as much as possible. 

"Uh. G-goldie?" A familiar feminine voice asked. I looked up from my hiding place. Y/N looked into the room. She crept in and closed the door. 

"Y/N?" I asked. She turned around. Her face broke into a toothy grin. I smiled back. I adjusted my top hat, and I sat down on the ground. 

"What are you doing here, Ms. Y/N?" I asked her. She sighed.

"I was bored at my house, and I missed you so much that I came here." Y/N told me. She missed me?

"You missed me?" I asked. She giggled as she hugged me. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Someone cares about me? That's a first.

I couldn't get Y/N off my mind when she was here. Everything was perfect about her. I might have developed a crush on her too.

I like Y/N.

Author's Note:
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!