Chapter Ten ~A Friend's Secret Is Told!~ ~Freddy~

I am so sorry for the late chapter. I am so sorry! Also I could use some more characters for my new Fnaf book. Tell me if you would like a part. :) Enjoy!

Foxy's PoV:
I was in my cove. Bored out of my mind as usual. I counted the stars on my curtains, and I drew pictures which is hard due to my hook. I sighed. I looked through my drawings. Some of them were of Pirate ships. Others were of vines and such. One though was of Y/N. I know that sounds weird. Why does Foxy have a drawing of Y/N? Of Freddy's girlfriend?

The reason is I like her. I know she is Freddy's girl, but I just like her for some reason. I looked at the picture. I did pretty good.

"Um. Hello? Foxy?" Y/N asked. I looked out of my cove's opening. There was Y/N standing in front of my stage.

"Oh! Hello lass. What be wrong?" I asked her.

"Well. Freddy is off doing something, and I was thinking about you and the others. I came to visit you!" She said excitedly.

"Oh! Hmm. Okay. How about ye come on up to the stage? We can talk and visit!" I offered. She smiled as she climbed up on the stage.

~Small time skip brought to you by Evanescence~

We played pirates just like when she was small. I looked down at her. She was laying on the floor. She exhaled.

"That...was...AWESOME!" She giggled. I laughed as I collapsed by her. She laid her head on my chest.

"Are ye okay?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Just a little tired. That's all." She yawned. She leaned up and smiled. That's when I leaned towards her and kissed her.

Freddy's PoV:
This was very strange. Y/N should have been here by now. Bonnie was doing some type of challenge with Chica.

"I can eat more pizza than you! I am already on my fourth pizza!" Bonnie screamed. I shrugged and walked to Pirate's Cove. I pulled the curtains back and my eyes began tearing up.

"How could you, Foxy?! How could you, Y/N?" I yelled. I stormed off. That was uncalled for. Foxy kissing Y/N? Not cool. Maybe I will have to get revenge!