Chapter Four ~Chico~

Chico's PoV:
I stretched out my arms. "Urgh." I whispered. Freddy sat down and laid on the stage. Bonnie and Foxy walked to one of the tables and sat down. They started talking about who knows what.

"Do you guys want something to eat?" I asked. I was starving, and the only thing that I wanted to eat was pizza.

"Yeah." The said in unison. I nodded and walked off. I went to the kitchen only to be met by a human female eating my pizza.

"Who do you think you are?" I asked her. She took another bite of pizza and looked at me.

"Name's Y/N. You are?" She asked.

"Chico. That's my pizza you're eating." I told her.

"Ah! It is very good. I got hungry and decided to eat something. Jeremy is covering for me. In fact, I should get going." Y/N said.  She got up, aimed her pizza crust at the trash, threw the pizza crust, and made it in. "I made it." She said. She almost walked out. I grabbed her shoulder.

"Wait, Y/N, would you like to hang with us?" I asked.

"It sounds weird coming from an animatronic." She said. I looked down at my clothes. I then turned into my human form.

"Now will you?" I asked. She looked into my eyes, and she shrugged.

"Yeah okay." She said.

Author's Note:
I didn't do bad. That was pretty good writing from a boy's pov. Anyway. Stay alive and don't die. I shall see you tomorrow with the next update.

-Snowy