Chapter Three ~You're a Grown-up~

Third Person PoV:
It was Y/N's eighteenth birthday. Her parents decided that it was time for her to get her own job.

One day, she checks her newspaper on Sunday...

Y/N's PoV:
I was extremely tired. My mother had told me all night to find a job. I told her that I had it under control. She told me to call her once I got it done.

I grabbed the newspaper from my porch step. I flipped through the pages. That was until I saw an ad to work at Freddy Fazbear's. I missed the place so much. But I definitely missed F/A (favorite animatronic).

I called the number, and a feminine voice answered.

"This is Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. How can I help you?" A female voice asked.

"Yes, I'm Y/N, I was wondering if the nightguard shift was still available?" I asked.

"Why yes it is! We have a spot open. Wait! Is this the Y/N?" Mandy asked.

"Yes, Mandy, it is!" I said excited. She squealed.

"Oh how delightful! Even though your shift begins at midnight, would you like to come early?" Mandy asked me.

"Of course!" I said. I bid Mandy a farewell, and I got dressed. I was wearing a blue shirt with stars printed on it, blue jeans, and my black tennis shoes. I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

~Time Skip~

I arrived at the pizzeria. I got out of my car and I walked in. I looked around. It was just the same. I grinned. I saw Mandy talking to a boy who was the same heighth as me. He had green eyes, and he seemed very shy.

"Hey Mandy!" I said. Mandy turned around, and she smiled.

"Hiya Y/N!" She squealed. The boy looked down at his hands.

"Who's that over there?" I asked. She looked over at the boy.

"Hmmm? Oh! That's Jeremy! He is one of your co-workers. It's his first day as well. He's a bit shy...well he is very shy." Mandy told me. I nodded. Mandy then just had an idea.

"Why don't you, Y/N, go and talk to him?" She asks me. I nod. I leave Mandy and walk to Jeremy.

"Hi Jeremy. I'm Y/N." I tell him. He looks at me.

"H-Hi Y/N. It's nice to m-meet you." He greeted me.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"N-no. I a-always talk l-like this." He said. I bite my lip.

"Sorry. I didn't know." I tell him. He chuckles.

"I-it's f-fine." He tells me. I grin. He grins back. 

"Oh! You're getting along! Wonderful! Tonight will just be you two! Jeremy, you will show her the ropes." Mandy said before she walked off.

~Magical Time Skip brought to you by Marching Band kids!~

It was 11:30 p.m. I decided that being on time early wasn't going to kill me.

I drove to the pizzeria and parked my car. I got out locked it and decided to go inside. Jeremy then showed up by me.

"H-hi Y-Y/N!" He said with a grin on his face.

"Hiya Jeremy. Ready to work?" I asked him. He started sweating and getting nervous.

"U-ummm. Y-yeah. D-definitely." He said. He sounded unsure of himself.

Author's Note:
Hello peoples! You and Jeremy are co-workers! Yay. Anyway. I never picked an animatronic for this x reader. So why not do a chapter for certain characters but with the same scenario? I don't know how it will work. Oh well. We shall see! Until next time!

-SnowyFrostedWinter