Chapter Seven ~Admit it to Y/N!~ ~Foxy~

Here is a nice long Foxy update!

Third Person PoV:
Chica was fixing Foxy. He always wore the same old thing. Tonight was going to be the night that he admitted that he liked Y/N.

"Hold still, Foxy!" She growled. Foxy had new clothes. A button-up shirt and new jeans. He also had new boots. Chica was attempting to tame his hair.

Chica's PoV:
I took my second favorite hairbrush, and I turned towards Foxy. His ears laid flat against his head. His tail was hanging low.

"Chica...lass...I don't know if I can do this. What if the lassie doesn't like me back?" Foxy asked me. I sighed.

"Foxy, I have known Y/N for quite sometime. She always loved going to see you. You are her favorite. She loves you! Who wouldn't love you?" I said as I plucked my blonde hair from the hairbrush. He looked up at me. His eye filled with hope.

"Now let's fix your hair...or at least attempt." I said.

One broken hairbrush later, and I have fixed Foxy up. He looks...eye-catching in the best way possible. I feel a rush of pride. I whip out my yellow phone. Time to text!

Y is you. C is Chica.
C- Hello my bestest friend!
Y- Hello Chica-chu!
C- I need you to come to the pizzeria super fast. Dress formal!
Y- Okay...?
C- I will see you soon!
Y- See you soon!

Phase one is complete. Begin phase two.

Y/N's PoV:
Chica is weird. She has been acting stranger than normal. I shrug it off. I open my closet door. Formal clothes...? Okay. I look at my clothes. A dress catches my eye. It is F/C, it hits the floor, it has a touch of sparkles, and it brings out my E/C eyes. I nod. This will do.

I change into my dress. I do my hair into an elegant bun. I slip on my shoes. They are flats. I can't do heels. I add a bit of makeup and head to my car.

Foxy's PoV:
I was extremely nervous. Y/N is my favorite lass. She sees the best in me when I don't. Chica has her face plasted against the front door. I take a deep breath in. I hear Chica squeal. Y/N must be here. Chica turned around and yelled something to Freddy and Bonnie. I looked down at my boots. My stomach was queasy.

Chica and Y/N walked into the main party room. The main party room was cleared of tables and it was a dance floor. Chica decorated the area with stars. It reminds me of my cove. I looked up. Y/N looked beautiful.

I carefully walk up to her. Chica giggles. Y/N looks into my eye. I smiled.

"Hello lass. How are ye?" I asked. She smiled.

"Quite fine, Captain!" She answers. Chica runs to the stage. Freddy and Bonnie whisper to her. Freddy nods as Bonnie grabs his guitar. Chica signals me a thumbs up. Bonnie strums his guitar. Freddy and Chica begin to sing.

'Hey there, Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true'

"Can I have this dance?" I ask her. She nods.

'Hey there, Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side'

Y/N smiles up at me. I smile.

'Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me'

This stanza is relateable. Y/N makes me crazy. Perhaps it is her eyes...or her smile...or just her in general.

'Hey there, Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good'

Y/N rested her head on my chest. We continued to sway to the song. She hummed along to the beat. I felt like I was being put back together.

'Hey there, Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me'

"Foxy, when I was little I always wanted to go to Pirate's Cove. Sometimes just to see you. Other times to smile. You always cheer me up." Y/N whispered. I felt tears spark in my eyes. I meant that much to her?

'A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah, I can promise you
That by the time that we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame'

Freddy and Chica smiled down at us. Bonnie sighed. Chica had the biggest smile plastered on her face. I looked to the right of the stage. There was Goldie recording this. I smiled into the camera.

'Hey there, Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do
You'll know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there, Delilah, here's to you
This one's for you

Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me.'

Freddy and Chica ended the song. Bonnie strummed his guitar one last time. I twirled Y/N one last time.

"Foxy, I like you. I mean love you." Y/N whispered. I smiled as I kissed her.