Chapter Eight ~What's Wrong With You?!~ ~Chico~

I am bringing Jeremy back in this! Also enjoy the update. I love reading the amazing and funny comments, so if you post those than thank you for doing so. They mean a lot to me, because it lets me know that I have readers that love the story. Now...on to the story! Fridays are the days that I post Chico updates.

Chico's PoV:
I looked up into Y/N's eyes. This wasn't good. Jeremy was with her. I watched as my eye lids fell over my eyes. Y/N looked worried and terrified. I took a deep breath in. "Y/N, you will have to go to the office. We are going to go hostile. This means that we will try to kill you tonight." I whispered to where only she could her me. She nodded. She got up and motioned for Jeremy to follow her. This wasn't going to be good. 

Y/N's PoV:

I looked into the office. It was the same as always. It was cleaned up a lot. So were the hallways. It looked almost brand new. Minus the empty soda cup that was left on the desk. I picked it up and threw it away. Jeremy wasn't here for the past few weeks, because he had family issues going on. I sat on the chair and looked into Jeremy's emerald green eyes. He looked back into my E/C ones. 

"Y-Y/N, what i-if we d-die tonight?" He asked me. I sighed. This was always the thought on anyone's head when they work nightshift. I smiled softly. 

"Jeremy, if we made it this far than we can make it tonight. They might try to kill us, but we will live to see the light of day tomorrow!" I said joyfully. Jeremy weakly nodded. I checked my watch. Midnight. Let's begin...

Jeremy's PoV:

I was watching the cameras while Y/N was dealing with the doors. She was by far a better runner than me. If I was watching those doors, I would make the wrong move and be the new Freddy Fazbear. That would be very terrible. I flipped through the cameras. Foxy was in his cove, and Bonnie, Chico, and Freddy were on the stage. I always liked Bonnie. He was the calm one of the group. I sighed. Y/N was looking out the door. 

"A-anything Y/N?" I asked her. She turned around and smiled. 

"Nothing so far. How about the cameras?" She asked me. I smiled back as I told her where the furry killers were located. She nodded. "That's good." She replied. 

I looked back down at the tablet. The fan was on and it was making me cold. I turned it off. I flipped through the cameras. Foxy is still good...Freddy and Chico were on the stage...WAIT...where is Bonnie?! I looked out the window. There he was. He was creeping towards the door. 

"Y/N! DOOR LEFT SIDE!" I screamed. Y/N dashed to the door and slammed it shut. I let out my breath I was holding in. Bonnie was my favorite until he tries to kill me. I turned the cameras to the left hallway, and Bonnie was gone. I opened the door. I checked the power supply. It was at 90%. We should be losing more power, but maybe that fan was taking up more power than we thought. 

~Time Skip brought to you by the Five Nights at Freddy's plushies~

Chico's PoV:

I looked up at Freddy. He nodded at me. I left the stage and headed to the kitchen. I reached for the biggest kitchen knife that I found. I then banged a spoon on the pots and pans. I got bored of that quite quickly. My mind said that I should go and quickly kill that nightguard. I smiled to myself. I walked into the office. Y/N didn't see me and neither did Jeremy. I aimed my knife at her and almost got her. Jeremy ended up protecting her. I stabbed the knife into Jeremy's chest. I then got Y/N. The bell for six went off. I gasped as I looked down. I have made a very terrible mistake.