Chapter Ten ~A Friend's Secret Is Told~ ~Chico~

F/V/G means Favorite Video Game
Third Person PoV:
Goldie was feeling down. Nothing good ever happened to him. He was just stuck in this stupid pizzeria. He needed someone to make him happy.

"Can I come in, Goldie?" Y/N's voice asked. Goldie sprung up and opened the door. There Y/N stood with a huge smile plastered on her face. She had a bag in her left hand.

"Well, hello Y/N, how are you? Please come on in!" Goldie let her in the room. Y/N put the bag on Goldie's desk and sat down happily on the desk chair.

"I am doing quite well, Goldie. Thank you for asking. I was wondering if you wanted to play a F/V/G with me. Chico is busy making pizza." Y/N said as she grabbed the plastic case out of the bag. I smiled. I haven't played a video game in such a long time.

"Of course I will!" I said as I set up the game in the video game console. I handed her a controller, and I sat down by her on the floor.

"Let's begin!" Y/N and I said as the beginning graphics flashed across the screen.

Chico's PoV:
I put the pizza in the oven, and I walked out of the kitchen. Foxy and Freddy were in Pirate's Cove arguing very loudly, and Bonnie was knocked out of it on the stage. Y/N was nowhere in sight. I decided to go look for my girlfriend. As I started walking down the hall, I heard F/V/G's theme song play. I heard soft laughter as well.

'Hmm. What's happening in Goldie's room?' My mind asked me. I shrugged as I opened the door. I realized then and there that I should have just stayed in the kitchen.

Y/N and Goldie were intertwined with each other. Y/N and Goldie were kissing, and Y/N would laugh quietly.

"G-Golden Freddy, how could you? Y/N, how could you kiss him?" I asked as I stormed off.

Seems like I'm everybody's fool...