Chapter Twelve ~Please Forgive Me!~ ~Goldie~

Hello readers and night guards! I apologize for the lack of updates. My mom had to pay the bill today for our phones. Also, I have all spots filled on my Wattpad authors x reader story. Thank you everyone. I apologize if you didn't get a part.
There are also Harry Potter references in this update. This update is based off of Mrs. Potato Head by Melanie Martinez.

Third Person Pov:
Y/N M/N L/N. Used to be such a beautiful girl. She could brighten anyone's day. That is until he had to break up with her. Everyday Y/N was falling apart more and more. It was enough to where she was losing sanity. She was turning into a Bellatrix Lestrange.

Y/N's PoV:
Chica was outside on the porch waiting for Goldie to show up. I stared at the floor. I let myself go. Goldie wouldn't like me when I look like this. I know he won't. I sighed as I got up. My blanket was wrapped around my shoulders like a cloak. I walked to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

My H/C hair was tangled. My eyes were red and bloodshot. Tear tracks seemed to be etched into my S/C (Skin color) face. I looked terrible.

'If you weren't born with it
You can buy a couple ornaments'

I wasn't born pretty. I look ugly. I screamed.

'Just be sure to read the warning, kids
'Cause pretty soon you'll be bored of it.'

Why am I not beautiful?! I looked for the nearest thing I could find. I grabbed my pocket knife. I flipped it open.

'Sexual, hey girl if you wanna feel sexual
You can always call up a professional
They stick pins in you like a vegetable.'

Just then the door opened. I whipped around and there was Goldie. Chica was standing in the door. Goldie was behind her. Goldie shoved Chica out of the way. He looked me in the eye.

"Oh my god. Y/N. Put that knife down! There is no need for that." Goldie said. I started crying for the millionth time. Goldie came over to me.

"I-I am so sorry." I sobbed. Goldie wrapped his hands around my waist. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked down at the floor.

"Hey N/N. Listen to me. I love you. I know that you messed up. My life has been so dull without you, dear. I want you back." Goldie said. I grinned through the tears.

"I want you back too. I love you too, Goldie!" I gasped. I kissed him.

"I guess you guys are okay now?" Chica asked through her smirk. I laughed.

"Yes. We are okay now." I said. Chica grinned.

"Great! I needed someone to watch Harry Potter with. Let's go!" Chica said. I laughed as I followed Chica.

"You really love me? After all this time?" I asked Goldie. He smiled.

"Always." He replied.