Chapter 66 Part 2

Lyric

He really had me walking around this party playing house like I really wanted to be here! Jacob was running around playing with his two bad ass little kids and didn't even acknowledge me! And I hope he knows I seen him staring at Zaria's ass! That bitch not even all that!
I swear Jacob was such a piss off. He lucky his dick game good cause I would've been cut all ties with him and left. His kids were no better. Kris always had some smart shit to say and Landon was an annoying little boy, he forever was crying about something too. Fucking crack baby. I'm glad Jacob left that Arielle bitch back at home, she was always trying to pick a fight with me. Crackhead bitch.
"You're really pretty," some little boy told me. I smiled down at him.
"Thanks, whats yo name?"
"DJ and yours?"
"I'm Lyric. You're such a cute kid." He blushed and went off to play with the other kids. He was such a cute kid. Something Jacob need to have more of, I mean Kristen was the prettiest little girl I had ever seen but Landon had the nappiest hair and his face wasn't that adorable, he was cute but whatever. I noticed in the corner of my eye Jacob sitting down with Kris right next to him. I smiled and went to join him.
"Hey baby," I slurred kissing his lips before sliding in his lap. He patted my butt and gave me a small smile.
"Hi." He said cutely.
"It's getting late. When does this party end?"
"I think in a few, uh... you mind getting up.. I gotta handle something." I rolled my eyes and stood up. I watched as Jacob kissed Kris's cheek before disappearing back into the house. I sat down into his chair and saw Kris was mugging me.
"What Kristen?" I asked her, annoyance dripping from my voice.
"My daddy loves me." She rolled her neck and I made a face. Okay?
"I know that baby girl..." I grabbed Jacob's coke off the picnic table and took a sip.
"He also loves my mommy." I laughed loudly causing some people to glare at me. I rolled my eyes taking another long sip of the coke.
"Whatever little girl. I'm daddy's girlfriend now."
"Then why is daddy always looking at my mommy?" Hell is Zaria feeding this little girl? Jacob doesn't love her anymore.
I rolled my eyes before standing up, Zaria's mom's eyes on me. I really didn't have time for Jacob's family. I walked into the living room, where all the grownups happened to be, Jacob included. I went to sit next to him and placed his hand flat on my thigh.
"Congratulations!" I heard everyone say to Zaria and Chris as he rubbed her baby bump. Another baby? Which means Chris and Zaria's relationship wasn't ending anytime soon and she didn't care about Jacob. Great!
Chris was so damn sexy and I know he had a huge dick... Yes I'm sure everyone has seen his nude that leaked years back. He kissed Zaria innocently and then they were having a hard down makeout session. I could feel Jacob tense up next to me. I rubbed his arm up and down and he smiled weirdly at me. Okay....?
Then the congratulations all over started again for Marica and Ty over their engagement. Oh. That will be me and Jacob soon. I was just waiting for him to pop the question. Maybe his daughter would get her annoying ass off my back! He loved me, I loved him. What else could possibly go wrong with that?

Marica

"I love you I love you I love you I love you!" Crys squealed as she fell in love with all the presents Ty bought her. Her favorite was the new iPad he got her. He even got it customized, he was so good to us. I kissed him and he held my hand, pulling me closer to him.
"You ready to head out?" He said, yawning a little.
"Yeah babe, let me go thank everybody and get the rest of Crys's stuff."
"I'll get her stuff baby, you just go say bye to ya moms." I nodded and headed back outside where my mom and Zaria's mom was putting away tables. It was getting kinda dark and I could feel the mosquitos biting.
"Bye mom." I said kissing her cheek.
"Bye baby."
"Bye Mrs.Latimore." I waved and she smiled genuinely at me.
I walked back inside getting my sunglasses, my purse and grabbing Crys's jacket. Where was Crys?
"Crys!" I yelled. Chris and Kris looked over at me as he helped her put on her little Jordans.
"Not y'all." I laughed. It was funny how all of their names sounded the same. "Crystal!"
"She right here." I turned around to see Roger holding Crys.
"Oh." I grabbed Crys's arm and helped her put on her jacket.
"Congratulations on your...." Roger trailed off, pointing to my ring. I shot him a small smile and fixed my ring out of nervousness.
"Thanks," I mumbled.
"Babe let's go, I heated up the car cause I know you hate the cold." Ty's voice filled the room loudly.
"Alright, Crys say bye to daddy."
"Bye daddy!" She smiled as she hugged Roger's leg. He bent over to kiss her on top of her head and she ran over to Ty. I took Ty's hand and we walked out. We got in the car and drove over to our new house. Me, my fiancé and my daughter. I couldn't be anymore happy.

Marqus

"Babe wake up," I shook Bri's body lightly as she laid in my bed, knocked the fuck out. I get it she's tired but damn bitch wake up. She finally opened her eyes and smiled up at me.
"Baby I'm horny..." She mumbled. I sighed and bit my tongue. Something I do out of habit.
"Nah get up bae." I finally said. She rolled her eyes and muttered different things under her breath. I walked over to my dresser and put on my rolex.
"How was the birthday party?" Brianna asked me as she slipped on her sweatpants and one of my hoodies.
"It was fun, baby girl had a great time. But uh, I gotta make this drop so... you need me to drop you off at your parents house?" She sighed before nodding her head. I pulled her into me, placing a kiss on her forehead. We got in the car and I drove her to her crib.
"Bye baby," she sighed kissing my lips.
"Bye Bri." I said smoking my cigarette.
"You gonna call me tonight?" She asked her hand lingering on the door handle.
"Yeah bae, now get ya ass out!" I laughed and she smiled a little before getting out the car. This bitch was grown as fuck still staying with her parents on weekdays. Her spoiled ass.
I know her type, she was money and dick hungry. Good thing I had money and I could always use some pussy.
As you can tell, the whole rapping thing is not sitting tight with me so I started working with a mutual friend I met through Chris named Dro with drugs. He was a huge drug lord back in LA so now hes moving down here and I'm willing to work with him.
I had a big drop today and I wanted Jacob to work with me but he was being skeptical about getting involved in this life with him being on probation and what not. Bri didn't care, as long as she was getting money, her ass was happy. I rolled my eyes and called Jake.
"Yo"
"Jacob, come do this drop with me" I heard him sigh and some shuffling.
"Marqus what did I tell yo ass"
"Come on bro, just one drop"
"Aight, I'll meet you at the spot in a few"
"One" I hung up and smiled as my phone flashed to show a name "Candy" yesss the big booty stripper I met last week. I answered it and I heard her sexy ass voice.
"Marqusssss"
"Sup Candy"
"Come see me... You know what I need" I bit down on my lips and swerved my car, speeding to her place. Jacob, Dro and Bri gon have to wait.

Chris

I kept my hand on Zaria's stomach as she drifted to sleep in my arms. My seed was growing in side of her, I couldn't wait to meet my little daughter or son. With Zaria's eyes and my freckles. Or my dimples and Zaria's cute ass nose.
We would make some cute ass babies, hopefully this wouldn't be the last one. I was hoping to propose soon... I don't know when but soon.... Real soon... I was gonna make her mine.
Make it official... Zaria Brown. Had a ring to it. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes, quickly following suit and falling asleep.

10 more chapters left!