Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Jetun

When I first heard about the murders held in my house, I felt dumb and stupid. I stayed with Twist after he was planning on doing this to Zaria Diggy and Jacob. I was helping him and I didn't even know it. I called Zaria and Diggy and apologized to them. I loved Diggy so much and I'm glad he has custody of our son because I knew I wasn't in the right mind to take care of him on my own just yet. I heard all about Diggy's new girl, heard she used to be a stripper and all about his new son. It hurt to be honest, but I understood how it feels to love someone who doesn't you love back. I loved Diggy with all of me but he was always stuck on somebody else, first Zaria and now this stripper bitch. One day, he'll realize that I'm all he needs. Until then, I'm just gonna focus on getting better for myself.

Roger

A daughter. I remember the day Spin called me telling me Marica went into labor with my daughter. I didn't go up to the hospital for personal reasons but I was allowed to see her once. I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Can I hold her?" I asked Marica as she held the tiny baby in her arms. She looked up at me, uncertain. I didn't blame her with all the shit I put her through, I wouldn't let her around me either. Marica guided me in holding her properly. Her little face lit up as she looked at me for the first.

"She's so cute," I smiled. Marica smiled a genuine smile at me.

"Yeah, she looks like you." I looked over at Marica and grinned.

"What's her name?"

"Crystal Elizabeth Ramirez." I smiled at the fact she had my last name before kissing her forehead.

"Babe I bought Crys some cute stuff I found at Baby's R Us" I turned around to see some weird tall nigga with chains and tight ass clothes on. "Aw this is sooo cute Ty!" Marica gushed, cooing over the clothes in the bags. I busied myself with my daughter in my arms, touching her little hands.

"So, um how is this gonna work?" I finally said to Marica. She looked at me, confused. "Like when am I gonna see her?"

"Oh... well..." She looked over at Ty and he kissed her before dismissing hisself. "I'm moving out of state," she said avoiding eye contact with me.

"What? Where?"

"Just out of state...." She didn't want me to know. She wanted to get away from me. And that was the last time I seen her and my daughter. I resented Marica for leaving with my baby and not even telling me where she went, I wanted so bad to just end my life. There was no reason for me to live. But I got over it. I soon found out that Ty nigga was the rapper Tyga and that they were dating. I wasn't tripping though. I just want my Crystal in my arms again.

Zaria

"Welcome to Atlanta" Read the sign as we drove into the city. I smiled as I sat back in my seat, it was good to be here with everyone. I looked to my left to see Chris driving, he looked so sexy. I leaned over and kissed his jawline causing him to smirk. We drove over to Jacob's old house. We used it whenever we were in town.

I sat on our old bed as I picked out clothes from my suitcase.

"Babe help me" I asked Chris and he clasped my necklace around my neck for me. He fixed my hair and I felt his fingertips linger on the back of my neck burning my skin at the touch.

"Thanks," I said and turned my head to kiss his lips. Just then, Kristen ran in holding her barbie.

"Mommy mommy somebody is at the door!"

"Ok baby," I said as Chris picked up Kristen and I walked downstairs to the front door. I opened it to see Marqus standing there smiling at me.

"Marqqqq!" I yelled pulling him into a big hug.

"Hey Zaria." He smiled widely at me.

"Marqus come in." I said as I moved out his way. Marqus came in and sat on the couch, pulling out his phone.

"Kris!" I yelled as I picked up her teddy bear she named Jakey. On cue, she came to the stairs.

"Yes mommy?" She asked before looking over at Marqus and running to him.

"Uncle Marq Marq!" She squealed as he picked her up and threw her in the air.

"Hey there baby girl." He kissed her cheek before setting her back down on the ground. I handed her Jakey and she took off back upstairs to Chris.

"Wheres yo boy?" Marqus asked.

"Upstairs." He nodded before yawning.

"So... we meeting up at this restaurant downtown so we can welcome Trell and Khalil back home at 7. They get out at 5, but uh..."

"Alright we'll be up there." I sighed and I know he knew why. I was still angry and sad about my brother. I don't how I was gonna cope with the fact that Trell and Khalil are coming home and the love of my life is still surrounded by 4 walls.