Chapter 69

Zaria

"Jacob wake the fuck up!" I shouted at him. His ass fell asleep over here last night and Chris was coming over any minute now so we can get on this plane and go back home to check on a few things.

"I would love if you got your lazy ass up!" I shouted again. Jacob opened his eyes slowly and looked at the clock.

"Zaria it's fucking 8:30! I'm going back to sleep!" He grunted and turned around, smothering himself in the pillows. Landon and Kris's bodies were scattered next to his, they all slept so crazy. It was cute though, I grabbed my phone and snapped a few pictures.

The baby started to move and it felt like little flutters, my hand dropped to my stomach and I smiled at the feeling. I felt a hard stare on me and I looked up to see Jacob staring me down, his eyes hard on my stomach.

"What Jacob?!" I shouted again.

"Quit yelling, my kids tryna' sleep damn." I huffed and laid down on the bed, far from Jacob.

"Zaria...." Jacob trailed off.

"What?!"

"Nevermind." I smacked my lips and closed my eyes, waiting for Chris to get here. I really didn't have time for Jacob. My stomach started to growl and Jacob's obnoxious laughs were heard throughout the room. Me being hungry is not that damn funny...

"Zariaaaaa." Jacob said inching towards me.

"Leave me the fuck alone boy."

"Nah, come here."

"Move!" He grabbed my arms, placing them on my sides. He moved over Landon's head to straddle me.

"Jake, if you don't get the fuck off my legs."

"I would be on ya stomach but ya got a big headed ass baby in there." I laughed at him before slapping his arm. He smirked down at me before leaning towards me. My heart started to pound in my chest, it felt like I was gonna pass out. What the hell does this boy do to me? He placed his head on my chest, closing his eyes.

"Jake.."

"Shhhh...." I rolled my eyes and waited for him to finish whatever the hell this was! He started to smile big then he sat back up, getting off me.

"We have the same heartbeat." He said giving me a huge smile. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"That's cute," I mumbled.

"Mhmmm." We both turned our heads quickly as we felt Kris move in her sleep, waking up. She opened her eyes and looked at us with wandering eyes.

"Goodmorning daddy's Princess." Jacob said kissing her forehead. She smiled widely with her missing tooth in the front, that fell out last night when Jacob shoved fries in my poor baby's mouth. "It needed to come out" was all he had to say when she started bawling out of control.

After I got Kris dressed and cleaned, I did the same for myself. I was sitting downstairs on the couch when Jacob walked in, dressed.

"Where ya mans at?" He said plopping down on the couch next to me.

"In his skin." Jacob smacked his lips and slapped my exposed thigh hard.

"Fuck, you bitch!" I screamed through my teeth. Jacob laughed loudly before taking off up the stairs, I chased him down until he locked himself in his old room. He didn't know but I knew how to pick locks, especially in this house. How do you think I snuck out with Diggy so much as a kid?

"Jacobbbbb," I sang as I walked into his room. I giggled once I heard him moving shit around in the closet. He could never keep quiet. I opened the door and he picked me up.