Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Arielle

I laid in my bed as I remember the night's actions. I went up to Jacob's house, there he was depressed and lonely without Zaria. I consoled him and cared for him. I took care of him and fucked him, we even exchanged numbers. I told him I would take his pain away and he agreed. We fucked all night and I knew then that Zaria didn't even cross his mind once. I've been wanting this since we were kids and I finally got it. I got Jacob. I smirked as I remembered how he felt. I remembered every second, every inch. Jacob was finally mine. I got a call on my phone from Twist and rolled my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Cut the attitude A, Zaria is gone!" I sat up in my bed, shit racing in my mind.

"What? What the fuck?!"

Jacob

I drug myself up the driveway and unlocked my door. I was out again searching for Zaria and I still couldn't find her. I didn't know where she was and it was killing me to just know that she was okay. One part of me said she was fine and the other told me she was dead in a ditch. I tried to ignore that part. I sat on the couch not daring to turn on the TV. The only thing on there was me Zaria and Diggy, I didn't have time. I closed my eyes and imagined Zaria in my arms falling asleep. A knock at the door woke me up and I walked over. There she was. My woman. Zaria. She looked tired, lost, scared, hurt. I wrapped my arms around her small body and tucked my hair in her hair.

"Baby don't cry. You're home, look at me. You're home." She stared up at me, her face swollen. I bit my lip and studied her before kissing her bruised lip. I picked her up and led us upstairs. I started a bath and undressed her. Her bloody clothes and bruised body ignited the fire I had already started. I was heated, vexed. I didn't want to ask her what happened now but I could tell she knew I would ask later. I turned her body around and stood behind her as we looked into the mirror together. She wouldn't look at herself and her eyes found mine as tears welled in hers. I took a deep breath. I put her into the bathtub and washed her. I made sure she was clean and I lifted her out, drying her body and taking her into the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and browsed over her body. I could feel the anger in me but as long as I was around her it vanished. I kissed every bruise on her body and every cut she had. I made sure I left her tattoo for last. I made sure she felt safe and loved again. I wanted to hear answers but not now, I loved her like a little sister but also as a lover.

"I love you," I whispered as I pecked her ear.

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around her relaxing against her chest and falling asleep. I was mad as fuck. I picked up my phone to call Marqus.

Zaria

I woke up and I was surprised. I wasn't in pain anymore and I was back in my bed with my love in my arms. I rubbed my hand back and forth through his curls and kissed his forehead, which was all my neck could reach. He stirred a little and his eyes opened, looking up at me.

"Morning babe," he said. I smiled at him and he tightened his grip on me.

"Don't leave me again," he mumbled into my neck but I heard him clear as day. I blinked back my tears and turned to face him. He kissed my lips and we stared at each other before he let me go. I got dressed and sat on the bed waiting for him to shower. No way was I going back downstairs in this big ass house without him again. He came out the bathroom, took my hand and led me downstairs. I watched as he cooked me breakfast and placed it in front of me in silence. The way he scratched the back of his neck and bit his lip, I knew he wanted answers.

"Shaun kidnapped me." I slipped out. I heard his fork drop as he looked up at me.

"That motherfucker!" He yelled jumping up from the table making me jerk back.

"It wasn't just him. Arielle and Twist were in on it too." I saw something flash in his face. His face grew hard as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm soo sorry, baby. I promise I'll take care of this. They not gon do this to you and get away with it. I promise I got you." I tried to protest but he cut me off kissing my lips over and over again, forcing his tongue in my mouth. I melted against his lips. I knew what he was capable of whenever he really gets mad, I didn't want him to do anything stupid.