Chapter 17

Zaria

"Diggy! You're cheating!" I yelled at him. He laughed and picked me up. We were playing the XBox and this nigga kept cheating. "My bad babe." He smiled and pecked my lips. After staring at each other for a few more seconds, he put me down and we finished playing. "I'm tired." He said. "Yeah, tired of me beating your ass in this game." He rolled his eyes and stood up, typing on his phone. "Who you texting?" "Jetun." He said bluntly. I rolled my eyes and he caught on. "Babe, you know we have to keep in touch with each other." "Yeah but that doesn't mean I have to like it." "You don't have to, just accept it." "Accept it? That's like me having Jacob's baby in my stomach and telling you to accept you. What the hell?" He put his arms around me to comfort me. "Zaria, I'm sorry. Didn't mean it like that." After a brief second, I broke the silence. "I'm hungry Dan." I complained, lying back on the couch. "I'll go get you some food." "Aw, look at my man. Offering to go get me some food." He smiled and kissed me before leaving. I decided to get up and do something while he was gone. My parents wouldn't be home until tonight so I made sure the house was somewhat clean. I had to go back to school in a month and I was nowhere near ready. My phone started to ring so I answered it, noticing it was my mom. "Hey sweetpea." "Hey ma." "You know who is coming back tomorrow?" "Yeah Jacob, why?" "I just wanted you to make sure you had everything ready for your brother." "Everything's straight." "Mhmmm. Where's Diggy?" "He just left to get me some food, he'll be back." "Oh okay. You know I've been meaning to talk to you...." "About?" "You're still a virgin?" "What?! Maaaa." I did not want to have this conversation with my mother. "Just saying. You're growing up and you and Diggy's relationship has been pretty serious." "Yeah I understand." "Just use protection." "Okay mom." I hung up and shook my head. I should've just been real and said "Yeah I'm not a virgin, your stepson took that away." I laughed to myself and finished cleaning until Dan came back home. "Here's your food bae." He said as he walked through the door. I pecked him on lips as a thank you and went into the kitchen. "I gotta go so I'll be back tonight, alright?" "Where you going?" "Just to Jetun's. But hey look, Roger and Spin wanted to go bowling tonight. You down?" "I guess. Tell Jetun I said hello." He hugged me then left. I didn't even ask why he was going to her house, but it didn't really matter because she was the mother of his child. If Diggy wanted to cheat on me with his babymama, I would soon find out. I sighed and ate my food.

Jetun

After texting Diggy, I waited for arrival. I learned the sex of my baby and he couldn't make it because of the studio. So I was going to tell him today. I felt bad for taking him away from his girlfriend, but then again I didn't. I liked the attention that Diggy was giving me. When Diggy arrived, I gave him a hug, that lasted longer than usual. "So, what's the sex?" He asked as he sat down. "It's a boy." I watched as his eyes lite up and his smile widen. He picked me up and swung me around. "YESSSS!" He shouted. "I always wanted a boy." I laughed as he put me down. "Glad you're happy." I said. Diggy's arms were still around me as he looked down into my eyes. "We're happy." He whispered as he leaned in and to kiss me. Our lips meet and lingered for awhile and soon it turned into a full make out session. I forgot all my stress and it felt like Diggy did too. "Diggy." I whispered as he pulled away. He looked away while covering his mouth. "Um." He said. I laughed and he looked at me. "I'm sorry. I really am." He said. "It's cool. I liked it." He looked at me for awhile with this weird look on his face until his phone vibrated. He looked at it then back to me. "Um.. I gotta go out with Spin and Roger." He said, his voice cracking a little. "Go." I said. He didn't even say bye or hug me as he left. I felt something in that kiss and I know he did too. I was getting closer and closer to getting Zaria out the picture. It was alot of work.

Diggy

I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I kept reminding myself of how bad I fucked up as I drove back to Zaria's house. I decided to turn on the radio to drown my thoughts. "Is it baaaaad that" shouted Rihanna through the speakers. "Hell nah!" I yelled as I turned it off. Damn, I fucked up.

Once we got to to bowling alley, I found Roger, Spin and Marica waiting for us, so we went to meet up with them. "Wassup blades." I said as we did our handshake. Roger and Spin noticed the sketchy look on my face and Spin raised his eyebrows at me. "Not now." was all I said. Marica and Zaria started chatting all that girl stuff, so Rog and Spin took me to the side. "Nigga what's wrong with you? You look dead." Spin got to the point. "I kissed Jetun just a hour ago." "What the hell?" Roger said. "Damn nigga, you stupid as fuck." Spin said. "Thanks guys." I said sarcastically. "Nah, you stupid. I'm guessing Zaria doesn't know." "Damn right she don't. We just got back together and I'm not about to jeopardize that." "Do you man. But if Zaria find out, don't come crying to us." Roger told me. I shook my head as the girls walked back over to us. "Baby, let's bowl." Zaria smiled as she grabbed my arm. I smiled back at her, I loved her but damn I messed up. "Jacob comes back tomorrow." She threw out there as we changed shoes. "You serious?" I asked. "Yeah." She smiled and I groaned. "That nigga." "Stop. I missed him." "I know, I'll bring you home early so you can spend time with him tomorrow." She smiled at me and kissed me as I kissed her back. "I love you so much." She said. "I love you more." Guilt was eating me alive but I was not about to fuck up our relationship, especially since Jacob is back? That nigga will take her from me in a second. We continued to bowl and have a good time, until it was time to leave. "Dan," Zaria said while holding my phone in her hand. I walked up to her, confused. "Why is Jetun calling you over and over? Is something wrong with the baby?" I took my phone from her to see Jetun calling. I checked my messages to see one from her. "I had fun today. Can you come over tomorrow? love you Diggy ❤" Oh fuck, this bitch caught feelings for me. I deleted it and fake smiled at Zaria, who seen my facial expression earlier. "It's all good. Come on let's take you home." She looked at me for awhile then nodded. I needed to tell Jetun to lay off, I didn't love her or even want her and I never will. The kiss was a mistake.

Jacob

Finally, the tour was over and I would be going home to my family and friends. I boarded the plane with Maya behind me. We sat down and she feel asleep. I was thinking about the events that happened during tour. Maya and I had sex about 10 times and I knew damn well she caught feelings. I didn't cause I knew better. I looked over at Maya sleeping next to me. She was beautiful and her body, lord have mercy. But she just wasn't for me. Besides, every time we had sex I thought of Zaria. I missed her and I couldn't wait to see her. I know she's dating Diggy now but I also know her feelings for me never changed. Once I got off that plane, I was tired. I didn't even sleep just wondered in my thoughts the whole time. When we got into the airport lobby, I looked around until I saw my parents. I walked up to them smiling. "Little Jake!" My stepmom yelled as she hugged me tightly. "Hey." I smiled. I gave my dad a hug and then I turned around to see Zaria. "Hey brother." She smiled. My eyes light up and she captured her into a tight ass hug. "I missed you." I told her as I kissed her on the cheek over and over. "I missed you too." She giggled. Our parents laughed at our brother/sister affection. I was too worried about Zaria that I forgot Maya was standing next to me. Seems like everyone else did too. My parents said hey to Maya and then we left. We dropped Maya at home and then headed to our house. I went up to my room and soon somebody knocked on the door. I knew who it was. "Come in." Zaria opened the door and sat next to me on my bed. "So what you been up to?" I asked. "Nothing really." "Wheres Dig?" "Probably at home." "Oh." Her phone rang and she answered. "Hey Marica, what's up?..... He did what?!.... No, thank you. Love you too." She hung up and looked up to see me staring at her. "What happen?" I asked her as she started to cry. "Zaria tell me what's wrong?" I held her in my arms and rubbed her back. "Diggy.... he cheated on me with Jetun." I was really tired of this nigga. I kissed her on the forehead and thought about what I would do to Diggy for making my sister cry for the millionth time. I'm back now so this shit is coming to a end and I mean that.