Chapter 55

Zaria

"Byee girls!" I squealed as I hugged Khloe and Marica. We were leaving back to LA but I knew I'd be back soon.
"Bye, bitch I'm gonna miss you." Khloe shouted and I laughed at her. I was gonna miss my bitches. We barely see each other anymore.
"Kiss my Crys for me Rica, and tell Ty that Chris is gonna call him!" I told Marica and she nodded. Her and Ty were so fucking cute, I knew he treated my sister right. They were going back to Miami next week but Chris had to do something back at home so we were leaving early. I walked back into the house once the girls piled in their cars and left.

"Babyyyy" I whined as I fell onto the couch. Chris came to the door shirtless smiling at me.
"What?"
"I'm tired"
"What you need baby girl?" He said in his seductive voice that I loved so much. He walked over to me and leaned over me, kissing me.
"You..." I growled getting aroused.
"Can y'all do that when I leave?" I looked behind Chris's muscular body to see Jacob standing there with a sleeping Kris in his arms. I smacked my lips and Chris laughed pecking my lips.
"Come get yo daughter." Jacob said with an attitude and I rolled my eyes before walking to get Kris.
"You can leave now Jacob." Chris chuckled while going back up the stairs.
"So you just gonna fuck him while I'm still here? Thats so damn disrespectful." Jacob muttered looking at me. I cocked my neck back at him, shocked.
"Disrespectful? Disrespectful is fucking some bitch in the same room as your daughter! Chris is my boyfriend, has been for years. You ain't shit!" I didn't even mean the last part, it was the anger talking. Jacob just shook his head, I could tell he was just as angry as me.
"Can't wait to go to fucking LA. This place is too much drama!" I shouted.
"Girl shut the fuck up." I heard Jacob say under his breath.
"Speak up bitch!" I yelled at him. He got up quickly dropping a lamp in the process. Yep, he was angry.
"You know what, Zaria why do I even try?"
"Try? Theres no reason to try! You are nothing to me!" Jacob nodded and rushed out of the house.

"Why do I even try?" Jacob whispered as he kissed my forehead.
"I don't know Jacob, but keep trying you'll make it I promise you."
"I love you little sister"
"I love you too big brother"

I sat on the floor cradling myself when Chris came back downstairs fully dressed.
"Babe what's wrong?" He asked me as he leaned down by me. I shook my head and he kissed me.
"Please don't tell me Jacob touched you."
"No! No... We just had an argument, it's okay." He nodded and picked me up bridal style.
"I would hurt Jacob or anybody if they hurt you." He assured me. I smiled faintly. "Well maybe not Jacob, that nigga crazy. He might try to shot me."
I laughed loudly at that one and looked to see Chris with a huge smile on his face. He made me happy. I placed my right hand on his cheek and he grinned down at me as he carried me up to the room. He placed me on the bed kissing my body.
"I'm gonna take my time and loveeee you" he sang lowly. His breathe on my skin sending chills through my body. I giggled and pulled him up to kiss me again.

Marica

Walking around the mall with Crys was a fucking work out. She ran around and got into shit. I was so close to beating her ass.
"Oh look who it is," I heard somebody say when I finally got hold of Marica. I looked where the voice came from to see Roger. He smiled at me. My heart was about to fucking beat out my chest.
"Roger." I whispered. His smile grew bigger and walked over to us.
"Crystal," he said nodding over to her. I handed her to him and I watched as Crystal smiled.
"That's your daddy," I told her and she hugged him. It was so cute. Ty always told me he didn't want Crys around her father but I mean Roger has the right to be in her life. I mean, if he wanted to.
I actually stayed in the mall for 4 more hours because Roger and Crys went crazy. He spoiled her and watching them bond was so cute. Here we are in the food court eating and catching up.
"So where do you work?" I asked him.
"I got a job as a mechanic for my cousin's shop." I nodded slowly pressing the home button on my iPhone. I had a few Twitter notifications, I shut it back off and looked at Roger. He was helping Crys eat her food. The way they interacted was so perfect, I almost felt bad for keeping her away from him.
"Marica what's in Miami?" He asked me.
"What?"
"I said... What's in Miami?"
"Um.. I don't know. I just talked with my mom and that's where she wanted to move." Lies.
"So it had nothing to do with getting away from me?"
"Nope." Lies again. He smirked and looked down when Crys tugged on his shirt.
"Can I play a game on your phone?" She asked him. He smiled at her before nodding and handing it over.
"Why did you do that to me?" I asked. I wasn't expecting to ask that, it just came out. But he turned to me slowly, he blinked a few times before clearing his throat. I instantly regretted asking.
"To be honest... I don't know... I was...." He clenched his fist and stared away from the table at absolutely nothing. He was struggling to get the words out, tears evident in his eyes. I went and sat closer to him.
"Rog..." I said softly to him, placing my hand on top of his hard fist that had bloody red veins showing now.
"I'm sooo sorry Marica. I'm so sorry." He finally said looking at me. I reached in to hug him. He hesitated at first but then gave in. I looked at him and his eyes met mine. I kissed him. He kissed me back and I parted my lips for his tongue that grazed over mine. Fireworks and grenades spazzed all through my body. I couldn't describe how I was feeling. It was like back in the day all over again.

"Are we really about to get on that ride?" He said pointing at the coaster I was so eager to try. I knew he was scared of heights but I wanted him to overcome it. He helped me get over my fear of the darkness so I can help him too. We got on and I could tell he was nervous so I grabbed his hand that he squeezed. "I got you." I said to him and he smiled. After the ride, he was so happy and wanted to go again. I smiled at him and how cute he was being. "Thank you." He told me. "You welcome." He leaned down and caressed my cheek before kissing me.
I pulled away when my phone started ringing. Ty.
"Roger, I'm sorry but I got to go."
"Wait Rica, your number?"
"Get it from Spin or something! Bye!" I picked up Crys, our things and left. I just cheated on Ty. Yes, a kiss is still cheating to me. I kissed my ex boyfriend. The one that beat me and caused me hell for so long. I kissed him when I have a good man at home. Fuck!