Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Zaria

I didn't stay with Chris, I would feel like a hoe if I did. He only dropped me off at my parent's house. I was surprised he was even in town. I packed all of my clothes back in my old room and sat on the bed. I sighed. I always end up here after everything. I wasn't ready for serious relationships, I was still stuck on my first love. Jacob. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and started watching old movies on Netflix. I started to fall asleep when I felt the couch sink in. I opened one eye to see Jacob sitting beside me staring at me. "Hey," he said. "Hey." "What happened with you and Cameron?" "He found out about us." "Where Chris?" "He dropped me off her. We ain't do nothing if that's what you wondering." He nodded his head and put his arms around my body. Jacob kissed my forehead and continued to watch the movie. "Jacob I love you." "I love you too." "Jacob you're the reason why all of my relationships fail." He turned to face me, the expression on his face confused. "I can't get over you." "I don't want you too." He leaned down and kissed my lips.

Jacob

Our pecks drifted into kisses and our kissed drifted onto a make out session. She pressed her tongue into my mouth. Zaria pulled me on her, and I move my body on top of hers. Our kisses grow hungry as we craved for each others bodies. I continued to kiss her while I cradled the sides of her body, caressing her hips and all. I stopped kissing her and I licked up and down her neck while she let out soft moans. Licking from the top of her neck all the way down to her chest where it outlined her tank top. I begin to plant kisses on her exposed cleavage. She threw her hand behind my hand, and I could tell she was begging for more, she didn't even need to say it. I moved my hand up here dress, passing by her wet panties. I rubbed past her belly ring which turned me on even more. I lifted up her dress so that it was exposing her breast, sexy stomach, pretty panties and her sexy long legs. I wanted to lick all over her and that is exactly what I did. I started to lick up from the bottom of her stomach, playing with her belly button ring in my mouth, her moans grew louder and I just smirked. I licked past her belly button ring going towards her boobs. I smirked and she smirked back at me, suddenly pulling me in for a hungry kiss. I broke the kiss and started kissing down her small body parts. I was craving her body, I wanted to taste her, explore her. I wanted to feel every aspect of her bod again, where her birth marks were, where her g spot was. I wanted her.

My kisses led me to the very bottom of her stomach, the outline of her red laced Victoria Secret thong. Damn I just wanted to rip it off with my teeth, but I wanted to take it slow so she could see the meaning and feel the pleasure more than she can take. I went to the bottom of her thigh kissing towards her sweet smelling aroma. I couldn't wait to taste it and I could tell with her moans, and with this arching back she wanted my tongue deep inside of her.

Bang! I heard the door open and I jumped up. My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. She giggled and I quickly pecked her lips and got off of her. I walked silently up the stairs. "Zaria," I heard her mom say. I smirked before going in my room and laying on my bed. Yeah datttt.

Zaria

"Yes mama?" My mom walked into the living room looking irritated and tired. "What were you doing?" "Watching a movie." She nodded slowly staring at me. "With who?" "Um..." "I heard Jacob, where did he go?" "What you tryna get at mom?" I knew she didn't really hear Jacob, she suspected. But how could she suspect? Where is she getting this from? How did she know? We never expressed ourselves in front of them. "Ok look, me and your stepdad watch TV and we have Twitter accounts, are you and Jacob fucking?" I choked on my spit. She was blunt as fuck, I coughed and she sat waiting for me to answer. "No mom..." "Girl don't lie to me." I sighed and I swear my heart was beating fast. "Yes Mom, but look.... we aren't... fucking... We love each other. I mean, I know we may not show it but that's because we don't want to deal with the criticism." My mom looked outraged, she was ready to jump on this couch and strangle me and Jacob. "Zaria, y'all are siblings. This will never work. You do not love each other!" I made a face at her tone of voice. Who was she to tell me who I love? "Yes we are!" "No! You love Daniel!" "No I don't! Don't tell me who to love!" My mom shook her head and called for my stepdad and he soon walked down the stairs, Jacob close behind him. "Whats wrong down here?" "Zaria and Jacob love each other in a spouse way..." She muttered. "Is this true son?" Jacob looked at me then to his dad before nodding slowly. "Well if it's love..." "Love? This isn't love! She's just fucking her brother! She's nasty!" I snapped my head towards my mom after her comment. Who the fuck... "Bitch," I said. "Watch your mouth slut!" She yelled at me, her face red as can be. I got up off the couch and walked up her. "Fuck you," I told her before running upstairs. "I want her out my house now! All of her stuff! Gone!"

I shut my door so I couldn't hear her screaming. I sat down on my bed, frustrated. Didn't even cry, I was so fucking tired of crying. First men and now my own mother. The room door opened and I saw Jacob. He sat next to me and put his arms around me. It was quiet before he began to talk. "Look, come move in with me. If she doesn't approve of us then fuck it." I smirked slightly as I looked up at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes. He kissed me lightly then helped me pack my bags, once again. I'm so tired of moving in and out of people's home. I need my own place. We finished and walked downstairs passing up our parents who were still on the couch arguing quietly. "Jacob where you going?" My stepdad asked. "Zaria's coming with me." My mom rolled her eyes and I held on to Jake so I wouldn't beat her ass. My stepdad look crushed and I wanted to at least talk to him but Jacob was pissed at both of them, I was only pissed at my mom. We left and drove us over to his place.