Chapter 65

Marica

"He's really sweet." My mom told me as we sat and watched as Ty and some of his friends, Chris Mijo and Dro helped us move. My eyes were on Ty the whole time. He had his shirt off and the sweat glistened off his chiseled abs, he was sex for the eyes. The way his tattoos mirrored his body, had me feeling some type of way.

"I love him," I mumbled to my mother. A smile forming on both of our faces. Michael (Ty) surprised me last night by showing up to my house, we had a heart to heart and then he proposed to me. My eyes traveled down to the huge ass rock on my finger. A smile danced on my lips just thinking about how good he is to me. And to think I was about to throw this all away for Roger? HA!

"Babe," Ty walked over to me, with a bottled water in hand.

"Yeah?" I asked as he made his way over, standing in between my legs.

"We almost done." I rubbed circles under his eyes. My baby looked so tired, I almost felt bad.

"Take a break. I'll fix you and the boys some food." I heard my mom say.

"Thanks Mrs.Hixon." Tyga smiled at my mom. "Your mom is sexy" he laughed once she walked away. I playfully smacked his arm and his laughing grew louder.

"Where Crys?" I heard Mijo yell. Crystal was always the life of the party.

"Shes in her room, don't bother my baby!" I laughed as Mijo and Chris started to go back in the house. Chris put up the middle finger at me and I rolled my eyes as they went to Crys's room.

"Why are your friends so dumb?" I joked to Ty. He shrugged and stared at me.

"What you looking at boy?" I crossed my arms on my chest.

"My beautiful fiancé." He smirked and kissed me long and hard. The only thing stopping us was the clearing of someone's throat. I moved from Ty's face to see Dro, one of Chris's friends, staring at us with an annoyed look on his face.

"Y'all niggas ugly!" He laughed and we joined him. Ty grabbed my hand, and his finger grazed over my engagement ring. I pecked his cheek and he smiled at me. I love him.

Zaria

Marica and Ty were getting married!! I was sooo happy for my best friend! Chris went over to Miami with Ty to help them move and I was in NY to do this photo shoot. Kris was back in Atlanta with Jacob, I really needed to start her and Crys's birthday planning. I knew my stomach was going to start getting big in a few months and that meant I'd have to lay back on the modeling if I didn't want anyone to know about my pregnancy. Chris was all happy about the world and our fans knowing, me not so much.

"Damn girl, your pictures came out wonderful!" Khloe complimented me as she went through the computer. I smiled at her before going back to search in my purse for some gum.

"Thanks boo." I said. I popped the gum in my mouth and we left the building. We were gonna get some lunch and probably shop a bit. I was honestly tired, babies were too much.

"Sooo... we need to do something for Marica!" Khloe suggested as we ate our cheesesteaks.

"Like what?"

"An engagement party or something cause girl this is big!"

"Right right. We should do it in Atlanta since that's where shes staying."

"I know, and I know yo ass is gonna be moving out there right along with her." I laughed at Khloe's bluntness.

"I actually love LA."

"But yo baby daddy is in Atlanta bitch." I rolled my eyes at her before taking another huge bite of my steak.

"And my boyfriend is in LA."

"Yeah whatever. Whose dick is better?"

"The fuck?" I laughed loudly.

"What? I just wanna know. You fucked two fine ass men. Tell me, I know CB packing but what bout Jacob?" I licked my lips because they both were very blessed men.

"Ohhh I know that look!"

"Bye bitch!" I laughed at her. My phone started to light up and vibrate on the table and "Baby" popped on my screen. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said after quickly swallowing food.

"What you doing bae?" I heard Chris's voice say through the phone.

"At lunch with Khloe." I looked up to see Khloe absentmindedly going through her phone.

"Oh. Well I'm done here with Ty and them. We going to Atlanta in the morning. See ya there?"

"Yeah you will. You might get there first though, go get Kris for me when you do get there baby."

"Nah I'm not tryna get in no shit with Jacob."

"Whatever, I'll just call my mom."

"You do that."

"Bye Chris."

"Wait, take care of my baby." I smiled at his little cute remark.

"Bye Chris," I repeated. He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye. Love you."

"Love you too." He hung up and I looked up to see Khloe smirking at me. We both started laughing loudly.

"You sure Chris is the right one?" She asked me, shocking me a little.

"Uh, yeah." She gave me a look but soon changed the subject. I wasn't even paying attention I was thinking about her question.

He was the right one. Right?

Leave Feedback!

Big Brother is almost done!