Chapter 19

Zaria

I really didn't know what to say when Diggy texted me and told me Jetun wanted to have an abortion. I mean I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I just didn't text back and tried to collect my thoughts but Dan called me. "Babe, you got my text?" "Yeah..." "What should I do?" "Well, she is the mother Dig. It's not your right to chose whatever or not." "It's still my baby. I'm still the dad." "..... Do you want the baby?" "I-I don't.... don't know." "Diggy you need to think about all of this before you and Jetun make a final decision." "She's not gonna listen to me." "Well I don't know what to say." "That's fine. I'll just ask my dad, he has the best advice." "True. He's very wise." "Yeah." "Okay, I love you baby." "Love you too Zaria." We hung up and I got ready for bed. I had my first day of senior year tomorrow. As I put my phone on the charger and laid in my bed, I heard my door creak open. I kept my eyes closed and back turned because I had a clue who it was. The bed dipped as someone got in and got in the covers with me. They put their arms around my body and kissed my shoulder. The lips were all too familiar. Jacob. "Where's Maya?" was all I asked. "In my room." He whispered in my ear and he placed faint kisses down my neck to my jawline. "Don't you think you should be in there with her?" ".... Why would I be in there with Maya when I could be in here with.... you?" He said his lips brushing against the side of mines. "I have a boyfriend." "I have a girlfriend." "I'm faithful." "I'm in love with you." I turned my body to face him fully and he forced his lips onto mine. I tried to not kiss him back but I missed his lips so much that I fell in his trap. He bit my bottom lip for access so I let him slid his tongue in. We made out until my phone started vibrating. I pulled away but Jacob wasn't done. He kept pecking my lips over and over. "Stop Jake." I said, almost like a moan, "I have school in the morning."

Jacob

"I won't keep you up that late." I chuckled kissing her jaw then back to her collar bone, biting it slightly as I made her lay back. As she did I unbuttoned her pants yanking them off then pushed my pants down low enough so that what I had standing at attention could get some contact. Getting in between her legs and started to grind myself against her again. She started to unbutton my top before just ripping it off. Both our eyes widened and we laughed, the energy between us was more dominating than noticed. "God, Jake! I need you." She spoke faintly then let out a small moan. I smiled and got on top of her, flinging both her hands aside and hovering above her lips. "You ready for me baby?" She nodded, full attention on my lips. Pushing aside her left leg and pulling her right leg on my shoulder, she bit her lip at my aggressiveness till I leaned down and kissed her, slowly pushing myself inside her. Her mouth opened as she threw her head back into the pillow, groaning as I made her adjust to my size. "Mmm fuck Jacob..." I pulled out a little before pushing in deeper. "You're so fucking tight girl." I mumbled into her neck. She gripped my back as I got into a slow rhythm thrusting in and out of her. Her moans got louder the harder I went. My mind went totally gone as I got lost in her wetness. I haven't felt something this good in a minute. I'll be savoring this shit. "Mm baby yess; fuck me harder." She whined as she threw her head back further and her torso began to arch. My lips popping off her neck, I pulled myself out of her and dragged her body to the edge of the bed, me standing up. I brought her legs around my waist as I leaned down, both arms at her sides, sliding right back inside her. I started to roll my hips into my thrusts discovering every part possible inside her walls. She gasped hard and rolled her eyes back, "Awww, yes babe keep doing that." Sweat dripping down my face, I brought my hands to her waist lifting her up a little and continued to rock in and out of her. "Damn girl." I muttered out as the sound of our skin slapping together filled the room. I focused sliding myself in and out of her now swollen lovespot. "God, J! I'm gonna cum!" I felt her walls contract around me and just with a few more stokes her juices slid down me. My fingers graced her spine as I looked up to the ceiling. I fucking loved her.