Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Diggy

"Baby how does this dress look on me?" I looked up to see Zaria in this sexy slim blue dress that showed her cleavage. I bit my lip and I grazed the top row of my teeth with my tongue. "You look gorgeous baby." I said as I stood up and walked over to her. "Thank you baby." I put my hands on the sides of her hips and kissed her lips a few times over and over before I finally gave her a real kiss. Our tongues danced for awhile until she pulled away. "What are we gonna do for the rest of the night?" She whispered. I pulled her arm until we both fell back onto the hotel bed. This was our last night in Miami and I wanted to make love to her and her only. I wanted to feel her again. My baby. My love. My life.

"Babe wake up." I said, slightly shaking her. "What?" She groaned. "Get up and go get the door for me." I turned around in the bed, closing my eyes. We just got home like 3 hours ago and ended up fucking in the living room once we got here. We just now went to sleep in our room until somebody had to knock on the front door and ruin my rest. The drive from Miami to ATL was long. I heard Zaria sigh as she lifted herself out the bed, walking out the room, going downstairs. I listened to the faint voices downstairs as she opened the door. I tried to fall asleep when she screamed "Babe!" "What the hell?" I said to myself, walking down there. I only had on boxers and some socks so whoever was here was up for a rude awakening. "Babe who is it?" I said as I walked up behind her, gripping the door. I looked from Zaria's face to the person at the door. "Jetun, how you know we was back?" There she stood with a sleep DJ on her hip and his Spiderman bag in her other hand. "I didn't. I guessed." "Well what you want?" I asked her. I could tell Zaria wasn't liking this and I ain't want her mad. "Your son was crying for you.... and Zaria... Um, Daniel can we speak alone?" Jetun scratched the back of her neck looking at her feet then to my eyes. "Why?" "We just need to talk." "Okay." I let her in and we sat on the couch. Zaria gave me a look like 'Nigga you better talk to this bitch and get her out my damn house quick" before she walked back upstairs.

"So wassup? What you wanna talk for?" "You been telling DJ to call Zaria mommy?!" "What the hell? No. He calls her Zaria. What the hell! Why you worried?" "Cause he comes up to me the other day, claiming that's his mama. I don't want him around her anymore." I turned my head to look at her with disgust. "What the fuck Jetun? That's my damn girlfriend and my damn son. I don't give a fuck. He's gonna be around her whenever the fuck he's around me." "Well then he just won't be around you." She got up grabbing DJ's stuff. "Sit down. You not taking my son from me. I don't care what's going on in your jealous ass head." "Jealous? I am not jealous of her!" "Coulda fooled me." "I know that I have a kid with you. A son. She doesn't. I have something that she can't replace. So if anyone is jealous, it's her." "Get the fuck out my house Jetun and leave my damn son." "He's coming with me." I stood up and got in her face. What the hell is going through her mind right now? "Take him then. Shit. You fucking aggravate me. This is why we couldn't be in a relationship. You were too damn annoying. You always wanted to know why I didn't love you... You are the reason why I didn't. If anybody is jealous, it's you." I shrugged and laughed at the expression on her face. She wiped the tears on her face and left, leaving a sleeping DJ on the couch. I sighed once the front door closed and Zaria made her way into the living room picking up DJ. I looked at her and she smiled at me. I kissed her and she kissed my cheek. "I love you," She told me staring into my eyes. "I love you more."

Jacob

"So, are you gonna call me tomorrow?" "Uh.... My phone is off. You can leave though." "You're such a dick." She whispered as she put her clothes back on. I scooted to the edge of my bed and lit up a blunt. I inhaled and held it in before blowing it out and relaxing. I sat there and smoked until I heard the door close. I sighed and finished the blunt before I got a call from Zaria. "Wassup?" "I'm free tonight. We can do whatever." "I'm high as fuck." She laughed and I grinned, laying back on the bed. "Come over." I said. "I don't know where you live. You know you never told me." "My bad. I'll text you the address. I miss you." "I know Jacob." She hung up and I texted her where I lived and she told me she'd be here in a few minutes.

Like 10 minutes later, a knock on the door was heard resulting in Zaria just walking in. I didn't lock that? I heard walking around searching for me until she finally heard me cough. She came into my room and looked up at me and shook her head, smiling. "Come here sis." She walked up to me and gave me a hug. "I missed you Jake." "I missed you too girl. I've been out of it these parts years." "What's wrong?" She looked at me with concern and I looked away. I wasn't about to tell her that I'm alcoholic now or that I fuck a new girl every night when I have a girlfriend who thinks I'm gonna marry her. "Uh Maya... thinks I'm gonna marry her." "You don't want to?" "Hell nah. I'm not ready for that and even if I was, not with her." "Then with who?" I looked up from my hands to her face. She was waiting patiently for my answer. "So uh... How you been Zaria?" "Um... I'm good. You know, I have the cutest family. I'm happy." "Word? I've seen y'all like on TV and magazines together at like Disney World and shit, y'all cute as hell." "Thanks ha." "You talked to Dad and them?" "Yeah. She wants me to bring DJ over tomorrow." "DJ.... That's Diggy's kid?" "Yes." "You don't have any kids?" "Nah, I mean I want some but this just isn't how I planned having them, ya know?" "Yeah I get it. I always thought I'd have my first kid with you." "I thought that too." I looked up to see Zaria staring right at me. I had this urge to kiss her. We leaned in together when her phone rang. She dug into her purse and took out her phone, looking at the screen before sliding her finger across it. "Hello? I'm at Jacob's house..... He's my brother babe.... I'll be home later. Love you too.... Ok, bye." She hung up and pushed her hair back out of her face, looking at me.

"I'm sorry. You should go back to your boyfriend." "Jacob you're my family." "Nah, I'm good." "You need me, Jake. You need somebody." I leaned in to her and rested my head on her chest as she leaned back on my bed. I sat there listening to her heart beat as she ran her nails through my hair. I could stay like forever. I could never get tired or bored.

"Jake, wake up." I opened my eyes to see Zaria still in the same position. "Jacob it's 3 in the morning, I have to go." I got up and stretched, helping her off the bed. "Bye Zaria." "Bye Jacob." I walked her downstairs and turned her around before she left out the door. "Bye." She said again. I kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then the side of her mouth. "I love you." "I love you too." I pulled away from her face to see her staring at the ground. She bit her lip and turned around, walking out. Ugh, I had a interview in 2 hours and I was horny as hell. Back to my ways, I thought to myself as I pulled out my phone searching through my contacts for a quick nut.