Chapter 53

Diggy

It was Christmas Eve and I was busy wrapping presents with Tiana. I loved the relationship life, me and T really clicked. I loved her and she loved me. At least I'm finally with someone that genuinely loves me for me.

"Wheres my present.." She growled onto my lips and I kissed her over and over.

"You'll get that later..." She smirked as I started lower my head to her neck, kissing and biting on it. Her hands found their way into my hair and I was soon playing with the waistband of her sweats. My phone ringing was the only thing to stop me.

"What nigga?" Tiana laughed as she stood up and finished wrapped gifts. I had a hard on and now I had to find a way to fix it.

"Nigga where you at? Guess who I just ran into..." I heard Spin say.

"What? That stripper from Exotic last week?" Tiana looked over at me, one eyebrow raised. I chuckled at her and she flipped me off.

"Nah bro... Even though she fine, wouldn't mind ban..."

"Bro!"

"Oh.. Uh.. Roger."

"What?"

"I ran into Roger today, he was clean and he looked... Normal. Depressed but normal. We exchanged numbers and he said he'd hit us up."

"Damn..." I looked at the floor, pressing my fingers into my temples. That was my damn brother. I missed Roger like crazy. But problem was, he was crazy. We all thought he had something to do with the whole Twist/Arielle thing. I think he was too high to even know what they were planning. When I found out the whole arrangement went down in Jetun's house, I was even more mad. She hasn't even called or even tried to talk or see DJ. It was sad but I wasn't focused on that. I hadn't seen Zaria in forever but I knew she was with Chris Brown. They seemed happy, happy like me and Tiana were. I was happy for her.

---

We had been talking and catching up for hours. Me, Khalil, Roger and Spin. We were back. It was like old days when we were kids except Jacob wasn't with us. I honestly didn't even have a problem with Jacob anymore, I grew up and he has too. Why would I still have a grudge on him? That nigga would kill me. Literally. After talking to Khalil, he told us about life in prison and how he coped and what happened. Roger told us about how hes been clean for 3 years and had a bad leg from being shot by Arielle.

"Why were you still fucking her man after all that?" Spin blunty asked Roger referring to Arielle.

"Right. That bitch shot you, fucked up your relationship and got you addicted to pills and drugs, I would've dropped her the first chance I had." Roger chuckled softly and rubbed his head before answering.

"I don't know. I was too fucked up in the head with the drugs that I was oblivious to everything. To the fact I was beating my girlfriend to the fact I was being played right in my face. Sex was bomb though." We all shook our heads but laughed. It was time to move on, we laughed away our problems, talked them out. I had my bros back, Merry Christmas.

Zaria

"I don't care Chris, I'm not gonna go see her." I yelled at him as he tried to grab my arm. I was NOT going to see my mom, at all. It's been six years but I didn't care. She practically fucked me over so why should I?

"She's still your mom Zaria."

"All she did was push me out of her vagina. She's no mom." Chris put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer into him, pressing his lips onto my forehead. I loved Chris so much, he was my everything next to Kristen. But he was pissing me off.