Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Marica

"So you're moving?" Ty asked me. We had gotten real close since that day we met at the club. He was back in town with Chris and asked me to hang with him.

"Yeah, soon. I'm staying for awhile though, Zaria needs me." He nodded and helped me into the car. We had a very productive and nice day. He was a sweet guy and I opened up to him in a lot of ways. He kept my mind off things. Ty drove over to Zaria's house and I unlocked the door, letting us in. He sat on the couch as I walked upstairs to room where she was.

"Zaria... you good?" I asked her. She laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She'd been like this for awhile. I felt so bad for her, I love her so much she's like a sister to me and to see her hurting like this kills the fuck out of me.

"Come on girl, we got to make you look decent. His court hearing is in a hour, he needs you there." She turned to her side and looked at me.

"I don't think I can go," I heard the pain and tears in her voice. I sighed and rubbed on her arm.

"You have too Zaria. Do it for Jacob, he needs you." She sighed and crossed her arms around her chest. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. She went into the bathroom to get freshened up and I cleaned up her room a bit. She did nothing the past week without Jacob but sit in this bed. It was so sad. I walked back downstairs and seen Marqus, Chris, Khloe and Ty. I waved at them before sitting next to Ty on the couch, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Is she okay?" Chris asked me, concern all in his eyes.

"Yeah she's.... doing alright." He nodded and I smiled. He was a good guy, always worried about Zaria. It was nice. He cared for her. Marqus was taking this all hard too, he sat and looked into space like he had a lot to say but couldn't say it. He needed somebody to talk too as well, but who was gonna talk to him? All of his close friends were possibly going to jail for murder.

Zaria

I got out the shower and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I touched the tattoo on my right shoulder and smiled at the thought. Just knowing Jacob had the same tattoo embedded into his skin made me smile. But knowing I may never see him again killed me. I had went to the doctor yesterday, I was pregnant. 3 weeks pregnant. It was Jacob's. I never got to tell him and he'll probably never see his child but I didn't wanna think about that. I got dressed, putting one of Jacob's rolexes and made my hair look presentable. I walked downstairs and seen them all. I ignored all of their faces except Marqus. We were both there, we were both hurting. Everyone started to walk out to their cars but I told Marqus to stay. We sat in silence for awhile until he broke down.

"I could've stopped this! I wanted to! He wouldn't listen! I could've been right by his side but I left! I left him when he needed me the most! I'm sorry, I'm sorry Zaria." I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back. He actually cried into my shoulder. It broke my heart but I held back tears, I had to be strong for Jacob. I sniffed hard as I held onto Marqus's breaking body.

"Let's go." I whispered to him and he took my hand and we left.

Diggy

I heard about Jacob and everything, I was actually shocked. I wanted to tell Zaria I was sorry. I still blamed myself for everything that happened to her.

"You know, you didn't do anything, right?" I looked over at Tiana who was staring at me. I rolled my eyes. DJ was gone. Zaria was gone. My life was gone. Tiana just didn't understand that. I sighed and placed my hand on Tiana's stomach rubbing it. I kissed her belly and she giggled. I smiled up at her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She really did keep my mind off of things.